How to make DELICIOUS Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells - Recipe

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i make manicotti for my girl sometimes on dinner nights. its really simple.

i get a large bowl and mix up some ricotta and mascarpone cheese and i added fresh chopped spinach, basil and oregano to it along with some garlic and salt and an egg yolk or two. blend it up and spoon it into a ziploc bag and let it chill in the fridge.. boil your manicotti noodles until theyre a little soft, then you cut the corner of the bag and squirt the cheese in. cover it with sauce and bake for 20 mins at 375F

for marinara sauce i use a big can of diced tomatoes along with some tomato paste. if its too thick, add water. i add fresh herbs and seasonings to it and let it simmer for at least an hour. its always dope. if im doing a REAL marinara i will use real tomatoes and do it in the crockpot over the course of a day. delicious.

Spinach-and-Cheese-Stuffed-Manicotti.jpg

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps

i get a large bowl and mix up some ricotta and mascarpone cheese and i added fresh chopped spinach, basil and oregano to it along with some garlic and salt and an egg yolk or two. blend it up and spoon it into a ziploc bag and let it chill in the fridge.. boil your manicotti noodles until theyre a little soft, then you cut the corner of the bag and squirt the cheese in. cover it with sauce and bake for 20 mins at 375F

for marinara sauce i use a big can of diced tomatoes along with some tomato paste. if its too thick, add water. i add fresh herbs and seasonings to it and let it simmer for at least an hour. its always dope. if im doing a REAL marinara i will use real tomatoes and do it in the crockpot over the course of a day. delicious.

Looks good...but idk breh...your name is boogers for a reason :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looks good breh, i gotta try this