How to identify non black posters on the coli

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
This self hating fakkit is supposed to be some new age baller and got bytches by the hundreds on FB but he's talking about R=G at 8:30 in the morning:laugh: That's a gradual step from the 4am homosexuality you once displayed I suppose, Self Hater.

BTW..this character, this so called "Kind Gentleman" is ashamed of being Black and only likes to be Puerto Rican..until he magically claimed he was mixed and denied ever being ashamed in the first place. Definition of a bytch made azz nygga in the game. NY definitely doesn't respect this reject.

:laff: Here you go making up more lies Erik. I never called myself a baller. You on the other hand claim to be a Vegas often but run into TSC to defend your hero instead of hitting the strip. I been deactivated my FB, try again. I'm still waiting for you to prove this alleged 4 AM post I made Saturday morning. Still waiting for you to justify making false claims about that when the next day you were posting several times in the 4 AM hour while I was fast asleep. LMAOO

Like I said...please provide the proof of this claim you make that I have hatred towards my background. I have made it very clear that i'm mixed and what i'm mixed with.

Post the proof Erik, proof me wrong and like I said I'll ask the owners to ban me till 2014. :smughickenbottom:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This self hating fakkit is supposed to be some new age baller and got bytches by the hundreds on FB but he's talking about R=G at 8:30 in the morning:laugh: That's a gradual step from the 4am homosexuality you once displayed I suppose, Self Hater.

BTW..this character, this so called "Kind Gentleman" is ashamed of being Black and only likes to be Puerto Rican..until he magically claimed he was mixed and denied ever being ashamed in the first place. Definition of a bytch made azz nygga in the game. NY definitely doesn't respect this reject.

but you look like this Eric

YAYQs.jpg

You should be ashamed of those waves instead of worrying about others. :ppvbro:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not me. Never was me. And that manipulation goes back to 2007 with that account..the DiMera scam? Goes back to 97 to be honest. No can confirm any pic of me at this forum, you thirsty looking for love little fakkit. Im Black though. Not Dominican or some weird little wannabe Black like yourself....technically, you cant be a wannabe because you're ashamed of your parents...well at least one of them. Of course that's spitting in the face of your mother's decision making but being a jiggaboo just comes natural apparently.

Now you PM that little Dominican midget who came in here with his official E 40 Captain shirt on that R=G said that. The one who still lives in some Jersey project in 2013..cant even afford a weekend in NY with HBK shirt wearing ass..lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:duck:

You 35 yrs old still living in your moms basement.

Funny now that pic isn't you, so you are admitting to searching the net for male pictures you could pretend to be? fakkitry.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Not me. Never was me. And that manipulation goes back to 2007 with that account..the DiMera scam? Goes back to 97 to be honest. No can confirm any pic of me at this forum, you thirsty looking for love little fakkit. Im Black though. Not Dominican or some weird little wannabe Black like yourself....technically, you cant be a wannabe because you're ashamed of your parents...well at least one of them. Of course that's spitting in the face of your mother's decision making but being a jiggaboo just comes natural apparently.

Now you PM that little Dominican midget who came in here with his official E 40 Captain shirt on that R=G said that. The one who still lives in some Jersey project in 2013..cant even afford a weekend in NY with HBK shirt wearing ass..lol

Say what now Erik? :smughickenbottom:

Could you kindly prove any of these claims sir? Or will this be another day of Erik talking out of his ass, which is natural for you since everything you say is shyt.

Nimrod :smughickenbottom:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Now he talked all reckless and he's back to comedy and smilie posting because he likes to dance for other nyggas in this forum..once a jiggaboo, always a jiggaboo. Get your shyt together because you're mother isn't proud of such disconcerting behavior, little guy. Be a man. Stop being a ho.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Now he talked all reckless and he's back to comedy and smilie posting because he likes to dance for other nyggas in this forum..once a jiggaboo, always a jiggaboo. Get your shyt together because you're mother isn't proud of such disconcerting behavior, little guy. Be a man. Stop being a ho.

Take your own advice and be a man by posting that proof, Erik. :smughickenbottom:

Your mother loves you so much that she keeps all 35 years old of you confined to the basement. Do they even let you upstairs to take a piss?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
When they confuse black people with other black people

Case in point @Illuminatos thought :ooh: was someone else..cant remember who he confused him with but it was something outlandish like dave chappelle

Confirmed cac

Last edited by a moderator: