How to get better at CoD: Warzone?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
U just gotta play more bruh. Thats honestly it. This year cod uses skill based matchmaking so you only getting put in lobbies with people who have around the same k/d ratio as u. So thinking that these other people are so much better then u is wrong.

First thing i'll say is if you not playing this game with a gaming headset go get a headset. Being able to hear stuff like footsteps/crates/people breaking glasses/using buy stations etc are all very crucial to having good warzone matches.

If you just starting out i would say go play mp and put it on team deathmatch only and just grind it out. Hell take this next season and just grind out the battle pass. You'll slowly pick up on things like audio cues/listening to footsteps and just general map awareness and how to handle yourself in gunfights.

Also just watch other people play. When im bored with nothing to do i just turn on twitch can watch the pros. I recommend people like Thinnd and Summit1G as they will always explain their thought process during gunfights.

But yea there's no easy way to get better. You just got to grind.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
U just gotta play more bruh. Thats honestly it. This year cod uses skill based matchmaking so you only getting put in lobbies with people who have around the same k/d ratio as u. So thinking that these other people are so much better then u is wrong.

First thing i'll say is if you not playing this game with a gaming headset go get a headset. Being able to hear stuff like footsteps/crates/people breaking glasses/using buy stations etc are all very crucial to having good warzone matches.

If you just starting out i would say go play mp and put it on team deathmatch only and just grind it out. Hell take this next season and just grind out the battle pass. You'll slowly pick up on things like audio cues/listening to footsteps and just general map awareness and how to handle yourself in gunfights.

Also just watch other people play. When im bored with nothing to do i just turn on twitch can watch the pros. I recommend people like Thinnd and Summit1G as they will always explain their thought process during gunfights.

But yea there's no easy way to get better. You just got to grind.

He doesn't have MP, only the free Battle Royale. :francis:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Matter of fact just play plunder and fight as many people as possible to get your gun skills up
This is the best way since you'll respawn every time you die instead of waiting to find a new match.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every match is the same strategy.

Land on a flag contract because that’s the easiest way to get money. Do like 2 or 3 of them.

Buy a load out and a self rez kit. Your load out should have your favorite medium range gun and your favorite sniper rifle.

Go on a tall building and snipe people. Keep moving as the arena gets smaller.

Personally, I think the game is a little boring. In most games, my team was running around at the beginning of every match avoiding other players and not doing contracts. It’s really lame.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
is mp better than warzone?

It depends on what you want. MP is definitely going to provide waaaay more variety & it's where most of the Challenges are located. It's also an upside that you could possibly play at least 5 MP Matches in the span it would take you to do 1 BR.

BR is the ultimate challenge as an OBJ player like myself. I love the variety of Contracts, that's my priority over everything else so I'd choose BR. I just wish there were as many built in Challenges.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I don’t own the full game just got warzone downloaded
Try the new mode they have. The team deathmatch one. MP is really the best way, but I played the TDM in warzone and it was pretty hectic.
-Find you a gun that fits your still of play. If you don't have one get the M4. It's a great all-around gun and you can make many different variations of it to fit different styles. Make sure you unlock everything. The grau 5.56 is another good one.
-not all guns are meant for warzone. Like shotguns for example. Hell no.
- Make sure you have the tracker perk on. And ghost as well. These get you tons of easy kills alone.
- Heart beat sensor helps. Watch the radar and you compass for gunfire.
-listen to price when he tell you someone's in the AO, or they activated a recon device nearby. Just look for the yellow beam to the sky. Sneak up and it's an easy team wipe.
-go to the known hot spots where fire fights happen alot. Example: area around the superstore(next to that big field/burger town) it's always lit over there. The military base by the airport as well. Always action.

Join the Coli regiment. I'll run with you breh.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Just keep playing and practicing. Plunder is a good mode for practice.

Level up and use the Grau. Probably the best overall gun in Warzone and pretty easy to use. Good attachments for the Grau include: Monolithic suppressor, Archangel barrel, tac laser, commando foregrip, 60 round mag.

Suppressors are must for all weapons in Warzone. Staying off the radar while shooting is extremely important.

Sound is very important. Footsteps, people flying in, somebody getting revived are some of the things that have audible queues.

Watch some YouTube videos on tips and tricks.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:patrice:

Well shyt in that case, you're going to have to learn by Camping. You don't have the skills to Rush, it's just going to get you killed. Camping is how a large number of newbies get their first handles, every time a new Map drops that's what 1/2 the lobby does until they get the Map down.

In BR, choose Solos. Why? If you're not running with people who are willing to be patient with you, they're going to leave you stranded and/or Quit on you, leaving you facing constant 1 on 2/3/4 situations. No bueno since you're already struggling.

Find an LMG. Why? Good Damage & lots of ammo since you're going to need plenty of chances to hit your targets until you get the hang of it. Find Claymores or Proximity Mines. Why? They're ideal for trapping/holding down a position by guarding Entrances and Exits, which lets you watch your back.

Pick a building in the near center of the Circle, preferably one with 2 floors. Place your Claymores/Mines near the stairs, pick a spot far enough from them that you don't take damage but you keep a line of sight on the Exit. Kill anyone who comes up.

As you get used to different weapons kick, reloading speed, and Damage output, you'll find a favorite(s) and eventually you'll be more mobile & engage people outside in the open. Or you might be one of those people who become lifelong Campers/Snipers.
LordCampwatch:scust: