How to get better at CoD: Warzone?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I rarely get two kills, my nikkas be hittin 7 and 13.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Just play more.
If your just starting you gotta level your guns up to get comfortable attachments and loadouts
If your aim is off fiddle with sensitivity settings.
Learn the map. Where you can climb, popular hiding spots.
And it's COD so 50% of the time your connection is ass and there's nothing you can do.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I don’t own the full game just got warzone downloaded

:patrice:

Well shyt in that case, you're going to have to learn by Camping. You don't have the skills to Rush, it's just going to get you killed. Camping is how a large number of newbies get their first handles, every time a new Map drops that's what 1/2 the lobby does until they get the Map down.

In BR, choose Solos. Why? If you're not running with people who are willing to be patient with you, they're going to leave you stranded and/or Quit on you, leaving you facing constant 1 on 2/3/4 situations. No bueno since you're already struggling.

Find an LMG. Why? Good Damage & lots of ammo since you're going to need plenty of chances to hit your targets until you get the hang of it. Find Claymores or Proximity Mines. Why? They're ideal for trapping/holding down a position by guarding Entrances and Exits, which lets you watch your back.

Pick a building in the near center of the Circle, preferably one with 2 floors. Place your Claymores/Mines near the stairs, pick a spot far enough from them that you don't take damage but you keep a line of sight on the Exit. Kill anyone who comes up.

As you get used to different weapons kick, reloading speed, and Damage output, you'll find a favorite(s) and eventually you'll be more mobile & engage people outside in the open. Or you might be one of those people who become lifelong Campers/Snipers.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I don’t own the full game just got warzone downloaded
Well you need to get into more gunfights so go into solos and drop somewhere where alot of people are dropping so you can get into a bunch of gunfights right away. You're gonna die alot buts
That's the only way your gunfights will improve. Camping is the worst thing to do cause you're not fighting youre just hiding and ain't no getting better in that shyt

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Play.

Watch YouTube vids on play styles to get aquatinted.

Communicate you're a n00b and mostwillfll you n with basics.

Ex. Doing the contracts get you exp to upgrade weapons faster.

Learn about perks and killstreaks.

Use heartbeat sensor.

Plunder and BR require 2 different playing techniques.

Have patience.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
keep playing the game and familiarize yourself with the the mechanics