How To Embed ‘IG Reels’, ‘FB Watch’, and ‘YouTube Shorts’ Links

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You hate to see it :noah:

You’ve stumbled across an instant plat video clip but when you try to post it you get this:
gHrMsip.jpg

Or it comes out like this, severely reducing your thread’s interaction.
Xeuk3PH.jpg

To fully embed IG Reels, open that particular IG page up in an actual web browser instead of opening it in the IG app.

Then filter the posts by clicking on the grid option circled in red
RSlAAAo.jpg

Find the post you are trying to embed on The Coli. In this case it is the one I have circled in red. Click on it to open it up fully.
FMoa8Ip.jpg

After you’ve fully opened it, click ONCE in your web browser’s address field, circled in red
VxHuH6w.jpg

It will become fully highlighted in blue as shown below
XunBFAw.jpg

Copy the highlighted link by whatever means your model phone will allow, come back to the Coli, press the media symbol circled in red, and paste the link.
0hfXSgs.jpg

Then click “Embed” and you’re finished

EDIT - These same exact steps also work for “Facebook Watch” and “YouTube Shorts” as well, two other types of links that act stupid when you try to embed them straight from the app.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yeah or you could just replace /reel with p when posting the link without having to go to the browser … a coli breh showed me the way the other day:salute:

Now that, I didn’t know. I’m assuming it’s for IG reels. Does it work for YouTube shorts or FB watch, also?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It doesn't work :francis:

Honestly, I can only vouch that this is the method to get it to work with iPhones. If you have something different :hubie:

If you do have an iPhone and it didn’t work, I promise that you missed a step or did something wrong. :ufdup:

Try it again and make sure that it’s with a video that doesn’t embed the conventional way. So make sure that it’s an IG Reel, a FB Watch, or a YT Short, then try it, following the steps closely. :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
We gotta figure out work arounds on this abandoned site that could disappear at any time
:wow:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s the move when this site bricks for good?