How to deal with a DUI checkpoint

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Best thing i can say is to be honest in the situation i remember they got me at one with my homie who forgot his id and was driving he just told him striaght up and they let us go

slap_display.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i remember this one time me and my boys got pulled over.. now my man is drunk as hell, we dirty as hell, and he don't even have a valid license. well we getting grilled and he tells us to pull over to the side..... but as we start to go over there this old ass white dude hops out the car behind us. "fukk you motherfukkers i'm not waiting here all night"
the cops go tackle his ass and wave us on to hurry up and leave

life saving

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
shyt like this makes me mad cause i KNOW it dont go down like that when i get pulled over. cops be pullin they guns on me n shyt cause a nygga got a crack in his windshield :sadcam:

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
I've had my experience going through a checkpoint drunk and with a piece (pipe, not a strap) in my pocket. The key for me was being confident, asking questions, and not sounding drunk. #swag

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This happened in Boulder Colorado, hippy world, not surprised. He should come to LA an try that shyt. The again he's white so they'd probably kiss his ass