How to deal with a DUI checkpoint

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah i still wouldn't wanna try it though. some dikk head cop could still arrest you bring youinto central booking, impound your car, ruin your night and then just let you go without charging you for anything.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Best thing i can say is to be honest in the situation i remember they got me at one with my homie who forgot his id and was driving he just told him striaght up and they let us go

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:krs: It has to be an old white guy, they would never have that kind of patience with anyone else.

I have always wondered why/how the fukk the DUI checkpoints are even allowed. Simply driving on a road is not probable cause to assume that someone is driving while intoxicated. It just creates a guilty until proven innocent scenario that is completely against the "freedoms" we supposedly have in this country.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this the same dude that does the same thing with the illegal immigrant check points? But yeah you don't have to answer their questions.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
obviously he was sober. Officer could tell by getting up close and just knew he was trying to be a prick to get them caught into some shyt so she let him go. Guarantee you if you were faded and tried that shyt you aren't going anywhere.