Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A father to the fatherless :jawalrus:

part 1.

1. Gain Knowledge

A man uninformative is a man that has already lost. In this generation, no one has an excuse not to increase their wisdom, whether through life experiences, courses or reading materials.

2. Conquer your Fears

Whether it is a fear of snakes, fear of failure, rejection or even public speaking, conquer your fears. A man, who has not conquered his fears, is a man who will always have an Achilles heel a detriment that may heed success.

3. Learn to Live Frugal

A man that can live frugal is a man that can live anywhere on the earth and survive. Regardless if it is a season of harvest or a season of famine, a man who can live with little is a man unchained.

4. Turn Your Weaknesses into Strengths.

Lebron James three point percentage in his rookie year 29%. Lebron James 3 point percentage 10 years later 40.6 percent. It may have taken ten years to rise ten percent, but through hard work and dedication it became achievable. Whatever weaknesses you may have, work on them diligently and turn them into strengths.

5. Always Maintain Control of your Thoughts and Actions

I don't drink (alcohol or anything with caffeine), smoke, or even take prescription drugs. Not that I think anything is wrong with drinking, smoking etc., I just have always preferred to be in control of my thoughts, actions, words 100% of the time. Alcohol may get you tipsy, drunk, impair your thought process and lead to situations that would not arise if you were sober. Nicotine can get you mildly euphoric as well as highly addicted.
And prescription drugs have side effects that can give you mood swings. Anything that hinders my ability to think or act coherently is something I cut off from your life.

Daps
These are all obvious things that PEOPLE in general should be doing. I'm doing all of them except for the 5th one. :smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
With? I'm not venting nor did I mention anything about women.

:mindblown:

venting on this website will not do anything for you, what you need to do is start over, just delete everything about her and find new broads. Know that there is more out there. If a chick played you to the side before, she will do it again.