Reppin
NoVA
tumblr_ml7fpbcPk21s4rha3o5_250.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my shyt is nice andf clean i got a liyyle hair poking ddown by facebut its all gucci thogh

i love my haitline. hotline hotline i mean hairline im sorry

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
As a breh who don't hit the barber or even look at my hairline for months, I feel sorta bad taking my good shyt for granted while most of y'all in here not making eye contact with them mirrors going :mjcry:. I guess it's genetics since my Grandad and Dad got intact hairlines/hair all over. Thank god that one barber dude hit me with that knowledge when I started braiding my hair and getting it shaped up in the earlies. He was like "Yo, tell dem sket stop pull yuh shyts so damn tight. Yuh young, yah gah a full head a hair, bwoy, keep plating that shyt back and you goin' look like dis rassclaut''
jerry-rice.jpg

:damn::damn::damn:
Started rocking them early X-hibit braids after that shyt:whoa:
Y'all will be alright, y'all got height, certs and the ability to make your beards connect. Y'all can workaround that shyt, If I had a fukked up hairline it would prolly be the death knell in my skirt chasing career since I can't be short, Flab&Sick, no full beard AND got a busted hairline.:birdman:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm still young(26) so it may not matter if you're 45, but testosterone makes up your semen so when you spill it through masturbation you deplete your body of something as a man you need. Sex is not the same. That's what I read, and all I know is back in December my sides I felt were getting thin, and now 3 months later and not fapping and my hairline is looking full and complete like it used too. Maybe it's BS, but it worked for me:yeshrug:
You better go to JBO with this shyt :heh:.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
My right corner is thinning. With a edge up its barely noticeable. After about 10 days though :mjcry:

Honestly it isn't that bad, if I can hold it like this until I'm 40, I'll take the vets minimum and go out peacefully

Right now my hairline kinda looks like this nikkas. But instead of both sides needing the angled line up it's straight until you get to the right half.

71d7774997a96d50b77667cbb43bdc30.jpg

Last edited: