How the fukk do yall play fortnite?

Juven

All Star
Daps
you seem to not understand BR at all

PUBG and FN have a thing called a STORM EYE, the map has to be big.

The looting, cautiousness, intenseness and patient traveling around the map while avoiding the Storm (or whatever obstacle thats working against everyone) is the BR genre.

Youre still just hoping for them to make a small map but they wont, deal with it. If you get bored going around the map because apparently youre too lazy to do that in a game then maybe you shouldnt be playing this particular game dude.

You can do all that looting and intensity with a smaller map.

I played fornite squad, killed one group, and ended up in the top 3.

A lot of people feel the same way. This one dude said he took a shower during a pubg game.

I hope we do get a br game with a smaller map, that will be fun.

And fortnite >>> pubg.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You can do all that looting and intensity with a smaller map.

A lot of people feel the same way. This one dude said he took a shower during a pubg game.

I hope we do get a br game with a smaller game. That will be fun

And fortnite >>> pubg.

I think its because the game is literally intended to be that way.
Imagine playing a 100 player FFA on a small map, YOU WOUKD DIE FIRST then start complaining about how you can barely get any kills or time to loot

The map being big is an advantage for you, notvto mention the map tells all the players to enter the map bubble = the closer you get to it, the more kills youll get.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
idk about Fortnite, but in PUBG there's plenty of hot-spots where you're pretty much guaranteed to find a fight

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I have no problems killing people.

I play the game to kill people, not look for them. That part is boring. I'm not going to drive around for 20 minutes just to look for somebody.

I like the strategy, I like the 1 life, but I don't like the size of the map.

There's nothing wrong with a br game that has a faster pace. You can do that all strategy with a smaller map.

i dunno why some people are against having smaller maps available :yeshrug:

the middle part of the game is the most boring.. you're either running towards the circle looking for people along the way or you're in circle waiting for people to run into you. there are games where you can go a good 10-15 minutes without seeing anybody.

but if you really wanna fight.. you can always land in a hotspot and then roam around the map chasing gunfire. i hope your aim is superb though :bustback::bustback::bustback:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I'm more hype for their 50 v 50 than anything else
when does that drop?

on another note i been in the top 5 a few times
been in the top 2 1 time
my strategy is i just get my guns wait it out till the circle gets small and start hunting

when i got down to the top 2 game i was airing bruh out with rockets bruh built a 100 foot fort in like 30 seconds :damn:
idk how to build at all nikkas be building mad walls when i start letting them things go idk how to do none of that shyt

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm with you lol. nikkas on my FL playing that shyt heavy, I got fukked up multiple times & my first playthrough died due to the storm. Thought that shyt just meant it would be rainfall drizzling down

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
when does that drop?

on another note i been in the top 5 a few times
been in the top 2 1 time
my strategy is i just get my guns wait it out till the circle gets small and start hunting

when i got down to the top 2 game i was airing bruh out with rockets bruh built a 100 foot fort in like 30 seconds :damn:
idk how to build at all nikkas be building mad walls when i start letting them things go idk how to do none of that shyt

50 v 50 was out like a month ago for a limited time, then they brought it back but replaced it with a few other game modes (Explosives only/Suppressed Weapons Only)

Hopefully they bring it back or add new game modes

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
how the fukk u put doors and shyt when u build a wall i see people doing it but i dont have that option

You go to your built wall and hold circle to edit it. Hit the shoot button to highlight the squares you want to change to a door. I'm on PS4

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Looking back, I really couldn't fukk with this cartoony shyt.

Plus, the idea of base building is actually pretty cool for a game like this but the way it's implemented - running away and just quickly building walls as shields - is something I can not vibe w/ at all.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I just started last week, not sure this one is a keeper. Hate how you can unload on people, they get a couple shots on you and you're done; regardless of weapon. I think teh building is silly as fukk too. People running around builiding shyt as fast as they can run :dahell:

I like squad play, but this one doesn't do a good job of it. shyt makes me miss Battlefield.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I just started last week, not sure this one is a keeper. Hate how you can unload on people, they get a couple shots on you and you're done; regardless of weapon. I think teh building is silly as fukk too. People running around builiding shyt as fast as they can run :dahell:

I like squad play, but this one doesn't do a good job of it. shyt makes me miss Battlefield.
yeah i still cant build fast but im getting better at it

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Pro tips:

-Try to land far away from the bus’ trajectory, if its passing through the middle of the map try to land closer to the edge of the map. (You will basically clear an entire area by yourself, and maybe have to deal with one dude if playing solo)

-Look for chests, they are your friends. Some places have two chests, when entering houses go upstairs and take the ceiling off, build up some stairs and climb into the attic. There should be a chest there.

-Drink the blue potions to gain armor, fat one gives u 50 armor and can be used up to 100. Skinny ones give 25 armor and can be used up to 50. (So drink two small ones first to get to 50 and then fat one to get to 100)

-get better weapons, from weakest to strongest: grey colored, green, blue, purple, gold. Variety of weapons for different situations is advised, shotty for cqc, a.r. For mid range and scoped for far.

-dont stand still in the open for too long, or at all. Snipers can one shot drop you to the dome with no shield and two shot with shield. Keep moving!

-get to the circle early and find a nice place to chill! Let the others kill themselves off, most people move later in the time than sooner.

-Hide and avoid firefights, even if u spot an easy kill, sometimes its better to let them go as shooting will give away your position, and i have survived late a lot and won by just sticking to the outskirts and playing it safe. Waiting for the moment when 2 and 3 start fighting each other and I finish them both off to win the match.