How the fukk do some of you n1ggas got over 3000 posts already...

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my alerts are synched to my work outlook email

i be emailing my boss on some " 1sec jon" i gotta respond to this post

:mjpls:

:russ: i feel you on that i have enough alerts on my phone to want to add the colis alert...i respond when i get a chance cant be letting this place run my life most people on here live in this world...sometimes you just gotta taste a vagina to let this place go

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Some nikkas are closing in on 30,OOO:mjpls: Doesnt matter to me:yeshrug:
And a lot of high post counts come from gameday threads. Football is about to start so it should shoot up. But to each their own:manny:

Edit:by your numbers,that's less than 7 posts a day. That ain't shyt:stopitslime:
Wait...30K. Who the fukk has 30k post? I dont care if you do have a smart phone thats too much. It better not be one of these 100K making because they got the certs niccas,

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
im usually on my phone but when i post on here im usually on a computer...what i look like outside doing my thing and gotta pause what im doing cause someone responded to my post...:comeon:

Breh do you respond to tweets or emails when you're outside? I do.

I instagram, email, tweet and browse sites while out and about.

Ain't that what smart phones are for? :comeon:

Why you got a 700$ phone paying x amount a month and you don't use it outside ?

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Wait...30K. Who the fukk has 30k post? I dont care if you do have a smart phone thats too much. It better not be one of these 100K making because they got the certs niccas,

Reincar has 30k post. His become the go to example for people coming for post counts :snoop:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh do you respond to tweets or emails when you're outside? I do.

I instagram, email, tweet and browse sites while out and about.

Ain't that what smart phones are for? :comeon:

Why you got a 700$ phone paying x amount a month and you don't use it outside ?

i said i do have alerts on my phone but i dont have the coli alerts...those other alerts are business so of course i answer them...but im not pausing my life to check on what someone said on the coli...thats just me...somedays im just too busy to come on here and some days i have free time to post...

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Check the first page:mjpls: But he's doing him so:yeshrug: There's plenty of poster well over 10,000. That number is easily in double digits. But if they good with it,I'm good:ehh:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i said i do have alerts on my phone but i dont have the coli alerts...those other alerts are business so of course i answer them...but im not pausing my life to check on what someone said on the coli...thats just me...somedays im just too busy to come on here and some days i have free time to post...

Breh there is no coli push alerts for iPhone what are you talking about ? In order to see alerts you see them whenever you log in.

I only get personal and business push alerts too. fukk a coli push alert coming up on your phone :what:Coli's a site to log into during down time like twitter post a lil then log off.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

my coli alerts are vital to my social life
but thats me :manny:

Daps
:lupe:

It's a discussion board for discussing topics, if you're debating with someone on the forums wouldn't that contribute to the post count.
I don't understand how post counts are such an issue?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I probably avg about 3 posts a day

Its 2013 I can do that while taking a shyt ppl got smartphones now

SMH at nikkas finishing their dinner at night talking about "I have a few minutes to log on thecoli"
Galaksija-in-use-photo-by-old-computers-via-Ivan-Siric.jpg

Looking through the smileys tryna find they favorite clipart