How the FUKK did Christian Slater get ANOTHER pilot greenlit?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Roday is great... but no show called "Mr. Robot" has a prayer... and obviously it has the TV mush or all TV mushes headlining. Good, let Roday go do another comedy

clicked on Carly Chaikin b/c that name seemed familiar. She was Dahlia on Suburgatory... that being said, this wiki photo
220px-Carly_Chaikin.jpg

:huhldup::bryan::damn: the fukkin babadook

:russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm usually on point with predictions, and history was on my side with the Slater thing...

I honestly don't even know if this show is still big, never watched. What season are they on? Haven't heard anyone talk about this in a year at least

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wait, what are the dudes talking about on the first page about James Roday? Was he supposed to star in Mr. Robot instead of Rami Malek?? Can't even imagine that shyt, and I loved Psych

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm usually on point with predictions, and history was on my side with the Slater thing...

I honestly don't even know if this show is still big, never watched. What season are they on? Haven't heard anyone talk about this in a year at least

First and foremost congratulations on waking from your coma. The season 3 thread has over 2,400 replies and was stickied for 2+ months.

Not to mention it was one of the most critically acclaimed shows of the year.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
when Den of Thieves gets a sticky, i tend to just skip over that section of the page. legit didn't hear a peep anywhere else. i don't personally know a soul who watches the show though... I also don't "channel surf" anymore either so I've never stumbled on USA