How the Federal Government Built White Suburbia

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We aren't in a vacuum which is why group economics is not enough. The Federal Government with its ability to print endless money is whose neck we have to go after.
Money is just paper. It's valueless. What matters is the real estate. Cause everything comes from the ground. If we can get control over the real estate we control everything else. We can't do shyt about the govt unless we practice group economics enough to fund local politicians. It's a multi pronged attack. You practice group economics while boycotting non black institutions that give us no benefit, and fund local elections in majority black areas with people the business and land owners pick. After that I believe we will start seeing violent attacks and hopefully we have the means to defend ourselves. There are a lot of southern majority black areas that could take over. Even outside the south. Ferguson is a prime example of a town with the potential for black folks to take over completely in just a few years.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Money is just paper. It's valueless.

In the construct of society, it has value.:snoop:

If we can get control over the real estate we control everything else.

How are you buying this?

We can't do shyt about the govt unless we practice group economics enough to fund local politicians.

Local politicians don't decide monetary policy.

fund local elections in majority black areas with people the business and land owners pick

Ever heard of redistricting/zoning?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the construct of society, it has value.:snoop:
Sort of. It's a tool not the valuable thing. A medium.

How are you buying this?
With money we have right now. Through group economics so it doesn't leave before we can invest it. Less consuming more investing. Which is why local govt control is important. So we can foster that environment.

Local politicians don't decide monetary policy.
They control the city though. which is education, police, fire, etc. Very important.

Ever heard of redistricting/zonin
Why I said majority black areas so we don't get fukked by them redrawing districts.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
We aren't in a vacuum which is why group economics is not enough. The Federal Government with its ability to print endless money is whose neck we have to go after.

That shyt ain't happening.. so figure something else out

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How so?
The vast percentage of people in this country are fukked. The people who have Fed connects will be alright.

lol so a few 100? yeah ok. America not falling anytime soon :skip:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
lol so a few 100? yeah ok. America not falling anytime soon :skip:

It would be more then a few 100 :skip:

I don't think America falls anytime this decade. But too much is pointing to a not good at all future for this place. :yeshrug:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
segconsequences.gif