How Taco Bell Prevented Anthony Bowens From Scissoring

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Eating Taco Bell is basically like playing Russian Roulette with the rest of your day
Last time I ate there I lost BAD. Like worst stomach ache in my entire life. I swear to God I think it did long term damage to my digestive system.

But I hear they are bringing back that beefy crunch burrito. Might risk it all again. Someone please talk me off the ledge.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Brehs and Brehettes, let this be a lesson on gameplanning a night with your other half. :ufdup:

No Taco Hell, no White Castle/Crystal’s, nothing you know will have your stomach flipping like The Young Bucks in a standard tag team match.
Them Popeye's Ghost Pepper wings had my stomach sounding like the announce table after Mankind got tossed off the cell. No wonder they only roll them things out like every 5 years :sadcam:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Everyone eventually has a Taco Bell horror story and AEW’s Anthony Bowens is no exception. In an interview with Chrissy Chaos (via Fightful), Bowens talked about his worst experience with Taco Bell and why he will never eat there again.

He said: “Taco Bell is an absolute no for me. I will never eat Taco Bell again. My first time I slept over my boyfriend’s house,

camron-nope.gif