How Taco Bell Prevented Anthony Bowens From Scissoring

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Everyone eventually has a Taco Bell horror story and AEW’s Anthony Bowens is no exception. In an interview with Chrissy Chaos (via Fightful), Bowens talked about his worst experience with Taco Bell and why he will never eat there again.

He said: “Taco Bell is an absolute no for me. I will never eat Taco Bell again. My first time I slept over my boyfriend’s house, we had just been seeing each other, we got some Taco Bell, went back to his place, or his family’s place. Staying over for the first time, I’m like, ‘Oof, my stomach feels kind of weird.’ Then, it turned into me leaping up out of bed from right next to him, going right to the bathroom, and just unloading. He heard every sound, every grunt, every noise. Went back into bed, which is even worse, went right back to the bathroom and was like, ‘Michael, I’m sorry, I have to go home.’ I proceeded to go home and puke and shyt myself at the same time. The most degrading thing was, I was so disgusted, I had to give the pair of underwear to my mom, who slowly reached her hand inside the bathroom door and pulled it out. Never again will I eat Taco Bell. I’m sorry if that’s a corporate sponsor of AEW.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Brehs and Brehettes, let this be a lesson on gameplanning a night with your other half. :ufdup:

No Taco Hell, no White Castle/Crystal’s, nothing you know will have your stomach flipping like The Young Bucks in a standard tag team match.
N-gga I'll take the L for White Castle

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Everyone eventually has a Taco Bell horror story and AEW’s Anthony Bowens is no exception. In an interview with Chrissy Chaos (via Fightful), Bowens talked about his worst experience with Taco Bell and why he will never eat there again.

He said: “Taco Bell is an absolute no for me. I will never eat Taco Bell again. My first time I slept over my boyfriend’s house, we had just been seeing each other, we got some Taco Bell, went back to his place, or his family’s place. Staying over for the first time, I’m like, ‘Oof, my stomach feels kind of weird.’ Then, it turned into me leaping up out of bed from right next to him, going right to the bathroom, and just unloading. He heard every sound, every grunt, every noise. Went back into bed, which is even worse, went right back to the bathroom and was like, ‘Michael, I’m sorry, I have to go home.’ I proceeded to go home and puke and shyt myself at the same time. The most degrading thing was, I was so disgusted, I had to give the pair of underwear to my mom, who slowly reached her hand inside the bathroom door and pulled it out. Never again will I eat Taco Bell. I’m sorry if that’s a corporate sponsor of AEW.
N-gga had the Miguel A. Núñez Jr. from Friday the 13th bubble guts...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all say that, til it's time to pray to the Porcelain Gods while that crave case (W/cheese) has your stomach in a cobra clutch. :ufdup:

If brehs haven't learned at this point that the secret is to not get the onions, I don't know what to tell 'em. :hubie:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brehs and Brehettes, let this be a lesson on gameplanning a night with your other half. :ufdup:

No Taco Hell, no White Castle/Crystal’s, nothing you know will have your stomach flipping like The Young Bucks in a standard tag team match.
Nasty ass Churches Chicken had my stomach like
giphy.0.gif
:sadcam:it was HARD TIMES for me that night!