How Shallow Are You?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Maybe like a 3 or 4.

I wasn't always like that but having a much more relaxed judgement in all things is apart of my spiritual philosophy. I make effort to find beauty in things, people included. Demisexual sounds about right if we're talking strictly romantic. I crave intimacy...if I can't get access to your soul I don't really want access to your body regardless of how you look.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
As long as she got some kinda ass, I can laugh with her, and she ain’t toxic I’m all in that :shaq:

So prolly around a 5-6 as well

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
:shaq:

I got that too.
:sitdown: just make sure your backpack is ready for school next week

Some skinny guys can have veiny arms... Are the veins enough for you to overlook the rest of the body?
Skinny but fit is my preference, then regular fit

A face I don't find handsome eclipses even an attractive body. Even a tall body.
Yeah I like a nice face, but a really nice body can make up for a non pretty face. Like MBJ was of no consequence prior to Black Panther(I'm not saying I can pull MBJ before the brehs pounce, just an example you psychos). My only absolute non negotiable is the voice

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:sitdown: just make sure your backpack is ready for school next week

Skinny but fit is my preference, then regular fit

Yeah I like a nice face, but a really nice body can make up for a non pretty face. Like MBJ was of no consequence prior to Black Panther(I'm not saying I can pull MBJ before the brehs pounce, just an example you psychos). My only absolute non negotiable is the voice
:dahell: I graduated years ago.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

That whole “I’ll be more aware of your feelings” shyt when you start getting critical about little stuff...:unimpressed:

You know what, the hell with all this...I’ll just get my things and show myself out. @Boujee Bonita Braxton I’m on the way and I like my breakfast AT 7 AM. Please and thanks. :unimpressed:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
That whole “I’ll be more aware of your feelings” shyt when you start getting critical about little stuff...:unimpressed:

You know what, the hell with all this...I’ll just get my things and show myself out. @Boujee Bonita Braxton I’m on the way and I like my breakfast AT 7 AM. Please and thanks. :unimpressed:
:damn:Wait! i'll do all those things you love! Why isn't my pin number working anymore?!?:sadbron:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
She need to be sane, cute and not fat. Big titties and/or big ass a bonus but not a requirement. She can have some weight if her body holds it right. I’m not she a cheeseburger away gang. That’s all I ask.