How Rise of the Tomb Raider (and other games) on X1X improves over PSFauxK

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"I'm not racist, I got black friends"

:mjlol:
:what: nikka u retarded? U called me a stan for PS4 cause I made a comment on this specific game. I'm telling u I have the game on Xbox and NOT the PS4. And to compare it to some serious racial shyt like "I have black friends too.."? nikka do u realize how ridiculous u sound?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: nikka u retarded? U called me a stan for PS4 cause I made a comment on this specific game. I'm telling u I have the game on Xbox and NOT the PS4.
You were one of the main ones in the past questioning or confused as to the power/performance of XBX. This is one of the first clear benchmark comparisons for the two systems. Obvously it wasn't about being excited about this single game.

But you knew that, and just wanted to come in here and deflect from what the thread is really about.

Which is stan shyt, and why I called you a stan :ufdup:

And to compare it to some serious racial shyt like "I have black friends too.."? nikka do u realize how ridiculous u sound?
Same type of argument you made here. You owning an Xbox doesn't disqualify you from being a Sony stan.

Again :ufdup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You were one of the main ones in the past questioning or confused as to the power/performance of XBX. This is one of the first clear benchmark comparisons for the two systems. Obvously it wasn't about being excited about this single game.

But you knew that, and just wanted to come in here and deflect from what the thread is really about.

Which is stan shyt, and why I called you a stan :ufdup:

Same type of argument you made here. You owning an Xbox doesn't disqualify you from being a Sony stan.

Again :ufdup:
I wasn't confused about it. I just wasn't sure if the performance upgrade was worth it enough for me to spend that extra 500. Reason I said this game is old is cause it is. I honestly would rather them do something more current. Tomb Raider a really scalable game. My nikka I don't give a shyt about Sony or none of that shyt. Cause honestly if they start pulling fukk shyt I ain't fukkin wit them either. I really want Microsoft to start dropping more exclusive games and build em from the ground up with the One X in mind. That will make me genuinely excited for the console. If u look at the announcement of the PS4 Pro. And looked at my posts. I wasn't excited about that at first either and I actually disapproved of it. It didn't even make sense to me. U would see But Xbox is experiencing a gaming slump I haven't seen in about 20 years bro. And that's real talk. I hope the do turn shyt around because I don't only want one console out here. Competition is always good and keeps both companies on their toes. Therefore the CUSTOMER wins.

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
You forget you posted the games you're planning to buy for the rest of the year :usure:
:ufdup:Mario Odyssey is the ONLY game I'm hyped for for the rest of 2017. GOTY is already BOTW. Nintendo and Sony got the console shyt locked. LBox picking up scraps and tryna make them look fresh again.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ufdup:Mario Odyssey is the ONLY game I'm hyped for for the rest of 2017. GOTY is already BOTW. Nintendo and Sony got the console shyt locked. LBox picking up scraps and tryna make them look fresh again.
South Park: TFBW [PS4]
Arms [Switch]
Mario Odyssey [Switch]
Shakedown: Hawaii [Switch]
Injustice 2 [PS4]
Tekken 7 [PS4]
Fifa [Switch]
Zelda DLC [Switch]
Rocket League [Switch]
Puyo Puyo Tetris [Switch]

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wasn't confused about it. I just wasn't sure if the performance upgrade was worth it enough for me to spend that extra 500. Reason I said this game is old is cause it is. I honestly would rather them do something more current. Tomb Raider a really scalable game. My nikka I don't give a shyt about Sony or none of that shyt. Cause honestly if they start pulling fukk shyt I ain't fukkin wit them either. I really want Microsoft to start dropping more exclusive games and build em from the ground up with he One X in mind. That will make me genuinely excited for the console. But Xbox is experiencing a gaming slump I haven't seen in about 20 years bro. And that's real talk. I hope the do turn shyt around because I don't only want one console out here. Competition is always good and keeps both companies on their toes. Therefore the CUSTOMER wins.
There's more games in the OP. Check it out