How Racist Are You?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
far from racist... but im not blind to it ...

there's been situations where niqqas would try to fuk me over at work and white people defended me

just look back at your life and i bet your own race has fuk u over more than other races.

but i do hate all cops and the government with a passion

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
i think the videos clearly illustrate how some people had difficulty trying to see or be aware of something that is outside of what they believe to be real (because they are a part of what is real, to them).

it's difficult for those within the standard of a construct (in this case a social one) to see outside of its boundaries (whether they want to admit it or not).

when one enters a room with physical objects (a physical construct), they look around and make of it what they will (what they see).

they hardly ever pay attention to what they don't see (this is something one would perceive to be "nothing").

abstractly, "nothing" is really not nothing, but "some-thing" - because it too has form (its form is the empty or negative space that occupies what you do not see). in any case, it too exists.

from birth, people learn to pay attention to what they believe to actually exist (based on how they are conditioned, programmed and what they experience).

they are not made to be aware of or pay attention to what they don't experience, how they have not been programmed or the level to which they have not been conditioned - awareness at this level would take true compassion and love.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Simple I don't date white women don't even think the majority are attractive. Can't stand interacial dating think we should stick with our own (now fukking is another story). And think we should practice group economics instead of running to give whites and others our money. I also think we should live an eye for an eye and have a bit more vigalante justice.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i think the videos clearly illustrate how some people had difficulty trying to see or be aware of something that is outside of what they believe to be real (because they are a part of what is real, to them).

it's difficult for those within the standard of a construct (in this case a social one) to see outside of its boundaries (whether they want to admit it or not).

when one enters a room with physical objects (a physical construct), they look around and make of it what they will (what they see).

they hardly ever pay attention to what they don't see (this is something one would perceive to be "nothing").

abstractly, "nothing" is really not nothing, but "some-thing" - because it too has form (its form is the empty or negative space that occupies what you do not see). in any case, it too exists.

from birth, people learn to pay attention to what they believe to actually exist (based on how they are conditioned, programmed and what they experience).

they are not made to be aware of or pay attention to what they don't experience, how they have not been programmed or the level to which they have not been conditioned - awareness at this level would take true compassion and love.

Thank you for actually watching the videos and commenting on them. The simple responses in here leads me to believe that maybe this should have been posted in Higher Learning where people would actually watch the videos.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Thank you for actually watching the videos and commenting on them. The simple responses in here leads me to believe that maybe this should have been posted in Higher Learning where people would actually watch the videos.

i know it's a forum on this website, but i don't really know what "higher learning" means to be honest with you.

even knowledge is something that is learned and in some ways can make one rigid, in thought (as was the case of some of the learned individuals in the videos).

some things cannot be taught, but must be "caught" - the difference between knowledge and wisdom, imho.