How Racist Are You?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just got finished watching this documentary on youtube about this woman named Jane Elliot who runs an experiment that tries to show white people how it feels to be discriminated against. Watch you wont be disappointed. The experiment takes place in the UK but it reflects society in the US and I can imagine in the US you would have similar responses. It amazes me how some of these people STILL don't get it.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Daps
Reppin
St louis
no such thing as a black racist..
I dont trust white people...
2dkbc0p.gif

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just got finished watching this documentary on youtube about this woman named Jane Elliot who runs an experiment that tries to show white people how it feels to be discriminated against. Watch you wont be disappointed. The experiment takes place in the UK but it reflects society in the US and I can imagine in the US you would have similar responses. It amazes me how some of these people STILL don't get it.
:rudy:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Racism is a system of a oppression and power. Black people can't be racist.

But on the flip side, every cracker that dies puts another twinkle in my eyes.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm assuming most people in here responded before watching the videos. I like that little old lady. I would love to see her American study for this.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm assuming most people in here responded before watching the videos. I like that little old lady. I would love to see her American study for this.
Yeah seems like people are just commenting off of the title of the thread.

American version with college students.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli one of the most racist places I ever seen. See replies above. If it wasn't for the piff..

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm a little ethnocentric but not a racist. I socialize with non-black people but I don't care to use slander or do detrimental things to non-black people..... but best believe things have been done to me... some passive aggressive shyt but it still fits.