How old were you when you started cussing?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I remember cause my parents got in a big fight and separated on my 6th birthday, but before that happened, they took me and a couple friends from daycare or something to mcdonalds and I remember me and this kid cussing at eachother but quietly to not let our parents hear, we didn't even know what we were saying :lolbron:
Bro why was there always a random nemesis at the mcdonalds play place?
Kids just went there to find beef lol

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
4 and it was granddaddy fault… always hung with him at his gamblin shack durn the sumner he loved sayin peckerwood and broker than a broke dikk dog

1 day i said both ... Pops knocked my shadow off track n moms knocked it back

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Actually cursing in convo. Never.

Saying something out of anger once or twice when I was 31. Then I stopped.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When "Let me ride" dropped I was going around saying "hell yea" had to be like 7.

My cousins had me cussing at like 3 for their entertainment.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Curse words are spells with demonic energy behind them. They're called "curse" words for a reason.

This world WANTS us to use these words because they conjure up negative and hateful spirits whenever they are used.....just think about how many arguments have escalated to full blown physical fights or even death simply because curse words were introduced into the argument.

Curse words are PURPOSELY put into the music and popular media we consume.

Even if our own parents didn't curse there's a high chance these words will enter your vocabulary simply off the strength of the music we listen to.

The higher a person elevates mentally and spiritually, the more these words will begin to conflict with your spirit and you'll know longer feel comfortable using them or being around people who use them. Listening to music with a bunch of profanity won't be appealing to you anymore.

Sitting back and peeping how much a person uses profanity is a cheat code into who I allow into my life and who I avoid.

The less a person curses the more peaceful overall energy that person has .......come across a person who curses alot, best believe alot of hateful and demonic energy is inside of that person.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
3rd grade

Pushed this Hindu kid to the ground and called him a bony ass bytch because he tried me in front of some females