How old were you when you found out that Plymouth Rock...

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the invading Arabs tore away the external layer of limestone to construct their home in Cairo.
Ironically he didn't mention this. He had smoke for literally everyone else tho :mjlol:

I'm not kidding when I say that he pulled me aside for 10 minutes to gossip with camel herder about "the Persians, the French, the Turks, the British, the Greeks, the Romans, etc" . But Hatem was quiet as mouse about his own people :pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The power of mythologizing shyt.

We need some more modern meaningful relatable land marks like that to bond over brehs. Maybe when one of our beautiful vixens from our era pass they can mount her bbl in a trophy case for future brehs to admire.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Its ridiculously underwhelming. Don't waste your time even if you are in the town center of Plymouth. You'll be more impressed walking your ass across the street to Dunkin Donuts and looking at their menu. Now, Plymouth does do a great 4th of July Fireworks display.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Underneath that rock is a portal through which the present and the past collide. But Not in a violent manner. No no. But rather unity. Unified. Like your mama and dadda did when they conceived of you. It all started with a gaze. And then A twinkle in your mamas eyes. A devilish expression in your father’s demeanor. There was a clash. With a splash. And just like that. You. The op. You. Yes you. Just like that. YOU came to be. Or did you? Ahhh go to sleep, young man.
:ohhh:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is actually just a rock? :mjlol:

It's not a town, or a canyon or even a museum or anything like that. It's literally just a fukking rock on display.

A couple of years ago I was near Boston visiting family and they said we could go see Plymouth Rock. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't an actual rock.

Rock.jpg

historic-plymouth-rock-522046774-581a190c5f9b581c0b945b7a.jpg
The girl on the right in the first photo is thinking the same thing 🤣🤣

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Mt. Rushmore said to be much smaller than expected and quite underwhelming..
Yeah the only manmade thing I've been truly impressed by was the St.Louis Arch, when I saw it from the highway I was like:salute::salute::salute: and immediately started hearing the Hood Hop instrumental in my head.