How old were you when you found out that Plymouth Rock...

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Is actually just a rock? :mjlol:

It's not a town, or a canyon or even a museum or anything like that. It's literally just a fukking rock on display.

A couple of years ago I was near Boston visiting family and they said we could go see Plymouth Rock. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't an actual rock.

Rock.jpg

historic-plymouth-rock-522046774-581a190c5f9b581c0b945b7a.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Underneath that rock is a portal through which the present and the past collide. But Not in a violent manner. No no. But rather unity. Unified. Like your mama and dadda did when they conceived of you. It all started with a gaze. And then A twinkle in your mamas eyes. A devilish expression in your father’s demeanor. There was a clash. With a splash. And just like that. You. The op. You. Yes you. Just like that. YOU came to be. Or did you? Ahhh go to sleep, young man.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The actual pyramids still hittin though right?:lupe::lupe:
They were about what you would expect in size. They were big.

But The biggest shocker was how much they resembke the step pyramids in latin america. I was expecting them to be somewhat smoothe like the pictures we see, but they are actually closer to step pyramids. I recall the tour guide saying they wore away with time. He said something about us using very early renditions of the pyramids in our duagrams in the west.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They were about what you would expect in size. They were big.

But The biggest shocker was how much they resembke the step pyramids in latin america. I was expecting them to be somewhat smoothe like the pictures we see, but they are actually closer to step pyramids. I recall the tour guide saying they wore away with time. He said something about us using very early renditions of the pyramids in our duagrams in the west.

Nah, the invading Arabs tore away the external layer of limestone to construct their home in Cairo.