How old is too old to be wearing sneakers?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is no age limit! I see seniors wear kicks all the time. This isn't the 40s anymore!

I wear kicks but will dress up when the occasion calls for it...

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
sneakers have no age limit. there are men in their 60s who look clean with their sneakers.

it’s all a matter of how you rock them.

:unimpressed:

No reason for a man to wear sneakers outside of a gym, store run. A sneaker to go out looks so immature on a man :heh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You can wear sneakers forever. the brand is what ages out
You can rock a pair of these at any age
1024x1024-Men-Premier-LowTop-White-BlindEyelets-121423-3.4_2_3615bf9d-be8c-4f08-a54e-f6a5b91208ca.jpg

But some Jordan 11's look weird after a certain age

Any Jordan looks good if you’re in athletic shape and not bodybuilder bulk.

Those coke white sneaks are clean. What brand is that? Spring is right around the corner.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think there's an age limit. But not all sneakers are created equal. It depends on the silhouette, the rest of the outfit, the color, the occasion. But no i don't think there's an age

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Any Jordan looks good if you’re in athletic shape and not bodybuilder bulk.

Those coke white sneaks are clean. What brand is that? Spring is right around the corner.
Those are cole haans. pretty much the go to, sneaker if you want to wear them in a professional setting without looking unprofessional
I think of them as business casual sneakers

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Op is a midget that kept posting videos of himself trying to be the karate kid, crying for attention.

Then he kept talking shyt like he wanted someone to challange him to a fight. then when mafukkas told his lil attention whoring ass he would get his neck broke, he stopped posted that dumb shyt.

Dude makes 10 threads a day about the dumbest shyt.

Dude a grown ass man talking bout he makes comic books and begged nikkas to show sympathy and look at that dumb ass shyt!

Dude stay talking about how he on meds for depression and a whole ass loser!

I normally put stupid posters on ignore but he 1 of the few who I'm waiting to see his eventual outcome for some mentally unhinged shyt!

:skip:

He literally posted videos of himself in sneakers.