How often you play lottery? Pick 3? Pick 4? Powerball? Scratch offs

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
Man, I hate the lottery with a passion. Besides spending money on something with such ridiculous odds being illogical, the shyt that really pisses me off is how people come up with these dumb ass strategies and superstitions based around this shyt. I guess if you go in with zero expectations, then it's cool, but most people I know that fukk with it are way too invested in the prospects of winning.

Just this morning my damn Auntie called me and said Guess What? She was all excited and shyt. Then she said, you're birthday came in:what: I was like so what. She was talking about, "I knew I should have played it" Her and my other Aunt will have hour long conversations about birthdays they should have played and all this dumb shyt. They be killing me when they be talking about they number was off by one on the Pick 3:why:

I have tried so many times, in vain, to explain to them that all it is is random number being drawn, and that there isn't any rhyme or reason. Some people just do not get the concept of odds. Some people are so fukking dumb, that they will play the lottery when they are broke in hopes of coming up. Logic goes all the way the fukk out the window when it comes to this shyt. II'm not even a conspiracy theorist like that, but I feel like the lottery been selling black people false hope for the longest. The shyt is sickening how much that shyt gets played in the poorer communities. But let us try to set up some shyt and run numbers, the Feds will be in the neighborhood quick as hell talking about illegal gambling laws and shyt:rudy:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I hate the lottery with a passion. Besides spending money on something with such ridiculous odds being illogical, the shyt that really pisses me off is how people come up with these dumb ass strategies and superstitions based around this shyt. I guess if you go in with zero expectations, then it's cool, but most people I know that fukk with it are way too invested in the prospects of winning.

Just this morning my damn Auntie called me and said Guess What? She was all excited and shyt. Then she said, you're birthday came in:what: I was like so what. She was talking about, "I knew I should have played it" Her and my other Aunt will have hour long conversations about birthdays they should have played and all this dumb shyt. They be killing me when they be talking about they number was off by one on the Pick 3:why:

I have tried so many times, in vain, to explain to them that all it is is random number being drawn, and that there isn't any rhyme or reason. Some people just do not get the concept of odds. Some people are so fukking dumb, that they will play the lottery when they are broke in hopes of coming up. Logic goes all the way the fukk out the window when it comes to this shyt. II'm not even a conspiracy theorist like that, but I feel like the lottery been selling black people false hope for the longest. The shyt is sickening how much that shyt gets played in the poorer communities. But let us try to set up some shyt and run numbers, the Feds will be in the neighborhood quick as hell talking about illegal gambling laws and shyt:rudy:
:whoa: its just a game

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Nowdays, once or twice a week I'll play the 3 way. Don't really play the 4 way anymore. Once every couple weeks I'll do mega or powerball. Hit for $250 twice on the 3 way, and $500. Missed out on $1500 on the 3 way. Played the same number everyday for 5 months and when it finally came out, I didn't play that day. Same with the pick 4 except the prize I missed out on was $10,000. I was sick. Just stared at the ceiling for a minute on some twilight zone shyt.

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
Nowdays, once or twice a week I'll play the 3 way. Don't really play the 4 way anymore. Once every couple weeks I'll do mega or powerball. Hit for $250 twice on the 3 way, and $500. Missed out on $1500 on the 3 way. Played the same number everyday for 5 months and when it finally came out, I didn't play that day. Same with the pick 4 except the prize I missed out on was $10,000. I was sick. Just stared at the ceiling for a minute on some twilight zone shyt.

camron.gif

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Play win 4 and pick 3 few times a week...I have decent luck with it...last big win was 5000 in december....i play the big games whenever they draw..

I missed the take5 a few months back..pops gave me a set of numbers to play and i didnt play them...missed out on 68 racks :upsetfavre:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Breh that shyt has happened to me so many times dont even phase me no more.. :beli:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I grab a scratcher or two every blue moon when I hit the 7-11. I won 500 off a scratcher; I'm not much of a gambler, but I like to shoot craps in vegas.

I only do organized craps; street craps always ends in fights because someone "forgets" their point.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I grab a scratcher or two every blue moon when I hit the 7-11. I won 500 off a scratcher; I'm not much of a gambler, but I like to shoot craps in vegas.

I only do organized craps; street craps always ends in fights because someone "forgets" their point.

Or when nikkas " I caught that , I caught that too " :what:

nikka how you gone "catch " my roll? That shyt good , foh

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never. Personally I've never cared for any sort of gambling. :manny: