How much you paying for car insurance?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how ? :mindblown:

Put me on

I have no idea breh I was paying over 1k every 6 months with Allstate, so I shopped around and Geico said $380 for the same coverage so I :gladbron: and clicked "BUY NOW" before they realized they fukked up.

Edit: Could be cause I work from home and only drive like 4k miles a year, too. But Allstate didn't seem to give a fukk.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have no idea breh I was paying over 1k every 6 months with Allstate, so I shopped around and Geico said $380 for the same coverage so I :gladbron: and clicked "BUY NOW" before they realized they fukked up.

Edit: Could be cause I work from home and only drive like 4k miles a year, too. But Allstate didn't seem to give a fukk.

give me a link cuz Progressive got me paying 300/ month for a Corolla 08 and a Lexus IS 08 :heh:

I m gonna try Geico breh breh :shake:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
as of the moment:

07 camry and 08 altima for $246/month (6 month policy) both cars are paid for so...that will come down once i receive the titles, because my car has gap insurance on it for the time being.

$100 deductibles. never changing that.

EDIT: Progressive is the company.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
i live in ontario canada, where you are raped up the ass for car insurance.

I'm paying 330 bucks a month, yes a month for car insurance.
Do you have accidents, DWI, and/or multiple traffic violation tickets?
I had a co-worker who racked up a bunch of tickets and he couldnt' find anything lower than $5000 for 6 months. So, that's like over $10,000 for a year. He was a high-risk driver and regular insurance companies didn't even offer him a premium.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a co-worker who racked up a bunch of tickets and he couldnt' find anything lower than $5000 for 6 months. So, that's like over $10,000 for a year. He was a high-risk driver and regular insurance companies didn't even offer him a premium.

:damn:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah.
One day, he's on the phone. We worked in cubicles but we were in a group cubicle. No sound blocking. He's on the phone with an insurance company... after his company dropped him after getting another moving violation ticket. Anyway, they give him a quote of $5000+ and he's says "That's ridiculous! You want me to pay $5,000 for half a year?!?!" I'm like thinking, Yeah, that's crazy, but how many tickets does this dude have? I don't know. He had a hot girlfriend though.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah.
One day, he's on the phone. We worked in cubicles but we were in a group cubicle. No sound blocking. He's on the phone with an insurance company... after his company dropped him after getting another moving violation ticket. Anyway, they give him a quote of $5000+ and he's says "That's ridiculous! You want me to pay $5,000 for half a year?!?!" I'm like thinking, Yeah, that's crazy, but how many tickets does this dude have? I don't know. He had a hot girlfriend though.
That is rediculous, if that was the case he might as well be riding dirty. $10,000 a year is a car a year he's paying for. Mine is high because I have 3 tickets on my record, but they are spaced out though. 2 of them are coming off this year so it should be lower as long as I don't get any more. Now what kind of car does this guy have to have a premium like that?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do you have accidents, DWI, and/or multiple traffic violation tickets?

A accident

But before it was 300 clean record

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That is rediculous, if that was the case he might as well be riding dirty. $10,000 a year is a car a year he's paying for. Mine is high because I have 3 tickets on my record, but they are spaced out though. 2 of them are coming off this year so it should be lower as long as I don't get any more. Now what kind of car does this guy have to have a premium like that?
He had a Pontiac Sunfire. Nothing fancy. I don't know exactly what was on his record but I know he had a bunch of tickets because they asked him about his tickets. Crazy thing, partially, is that he's talking on the phone about this kind of personal stuff and everyone around him can hear him. :snoop:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
He had a Pontiac Sunfire. Nothing fancy. I don't know exactly what was on his record but I know he had a bunch of tickets because they asked him about his tickets. Crazy thing, partially, is that he's talking on the phone about this kind of personal stuff and everyone around him can hear him. :snoop:
Damn, that can't be right. He would have paid in that 6 month period more than what the car was worth!!! When he called that insurance company, they was just like :stylin:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Some of you dudes on here need to ride a bike. Y'all getting raped with no Vaseline. :damn:

$73/month 2005 Chevy Tahoe

Allstate - fully comprehensive