How much you guys pay for a oil change?

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Wish I had the patience and time to learn how to do it myself. I also don't have the tools or the workspace to do safely. Spend like $80.00 full synthetic,

YouTube. MOST vehicles are easy. Drain oil, replace filter, pour oil in.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exactly $124.00 including tax…?
:comeon:
You fukkin dumbass - yes, $124 total including paying seperate for a BMW filter. And a $10 discount bc the manager of the service center likes me
W0OpINJ.jpg

+
How much does oil filter cost for BMW?

The average cost of a BMW oil filter is between $5.99 and $21.29.
Largest Car Part Warehouse | Replacement Auto Parts Online | AutohausAZ › bm...

Find Your BMW Oil Filter Parts -

Don’t question wtf I say- who makes up a lie about what they pay for an oil change? Approx $124 = $91 + whatever the filter costs
:dahell:
Why the fuk would I make that shyt up? Dumbass non achieving no goals having loser always thinking somebody is lying bc you haven’t achieved shyt, you broke fuk; therefore you have to make up lies and spin Insta-tales about your own life to justify your existence. 40 years old and still pushing a scooter. It’s beyond your reality, I know. You and your bum cac bytch have to split a $24.00 door dash meal from Chipotle rationing chips and queso, so of course, it’s beyond all your belief that a woman has a decent car or can afford to pay premium for an oil change.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You fukkin dumbass - yes, $124 total including paying seperate for a BMW filter. And a $10 discount bc the manager of the service center likes me
W0OpINJ.jpg

Don’t question wtf I say- who makes up a lie about what they pay for an oil change? Approx $124 = $91 + whatever the filter costs
:dahell:
Why the fuk would I make that shyt up? Dumbass non achieving no goals having loser always thinking somebody is lying bc you haven’t achieved shyt, you broke fuk; therefore you have to make up lies and spin Insta-tales about your own life to justify your existence. 40 years old and still pushing a scooter. It’s beyond your reality, I know. You and your bum cac bytch have to split a $24.00 door dash meal from Chipotle rationing chips and queso, so of course, it’s beyond all your belief that a woman has a decent car or can afford to pay premium for an oil change.
It’s still not $124.00 Exactly…
:ufdup:

Next time say approximately…

Apparently they should teach more linguistics in NYC K-12 instead of having mandatory classes on the history of Timbs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s still not $124.00 Exactly…
:ufdup:

Next time say approximately…

Apparently they should teach more linguistics in NYC K-12 instead of having mandatory classes on the history of Timbs.
Stfu you are wild corny

You didn’t expect me to pull up with a literal receipt huh? Now you gotta cover yourself for looking stupid.
:francis: :deadrose:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
NGL when I was younger I would go to Wal Mart and have that shyt done while me and my nikkas went to the electronics section and just played games on the kiosks and shyt while we waited for them to call us over the intercom. That shyt was WAY better than sitting in a Jiffy Lube bored as shyt with an iPod waiting for them to come out on some "You need new filters breh
kpRrnOX.png
"bullshyt.

shyt aint the same. Not so easily entertained anymore so I just take it to the dealer and get it over with. Have to go with my wife anyway, because if I dont sync our visits up she will NEVER get that damn oil changed until the engine ticking like a damn bomb man :unimpressed:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Coli driving Bugattis and Paganis and I'm over here in the $800 Volvo with bad suspension and chattering valves:feedme:

Lol Range Rover breh. I thought the same thing that Ferraris and Bugattis needed $200 oil changes but nope Bugatti costs thousands like $20k for an oil change range rovers are $300

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Used to be like 80ish but about 2 weeks ago it cost me 100. :yeshrug: I got a Challenger and no way am I gonna try to do that shyt myself. On my Honda it's still about 45 and my truck is high enough to change on my own but it depends on if I really feel like it last couple of times I did it myself but before that it was like 60 at the dealership.