How Much p*ssy Have You Had That Was Tight Like An a$$hole?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yea in about 3 yrs The Coli is gonna have posters proud about prostate massages and pegging.

It's coming....and on that day I'm leaving the the board. :unimpressed:

Too much talk about putting yall dikks in shytty places.
nikka. I'm seeing this a lot of places. Someone posts a bad bytch-- first thing nikkas start doing is talking about her "bootyhole". :what: nikkas be sounding like those retarded mutants from the Hills Have Eyes. Be shocked it's so many nikkas caught up with trannies. nikkas are attracted to women with fake titties and ass and obsess over "bootyhole" vs the box. So what do you think happens when one of the cats sees a decently put together transformer? :hhh::scust:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
pause-damedash.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-shyt was so tight it felt like my circulation was being cut off, the least enjoyable sex I've ever had. Chick wasn't even skinny either.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not sure about bootyhole but the tightest puzzy?

It was a brunette white broad, about 5'9".

She was built like one of those Middle Ages paintings...kinda chubby, t*ts weren't that big, maybe B cup. Thick thighs and "ok" booty. Nothing about her would jump out at you except that pwussy.

Like I could smash her 4x in an hour and bust in less than five minutes EVERY TIME. No matter how wet and excited she was, that thang was tighter than a snare drum. It feels good but kinda sucks because you can't last long enough to get into the zone. Good for quickies and trying out random shyt but not if you want a longer session.
My tightest p*ssy was a white chick too. She was a blonde, about 5'1 130 with big t*ts and average ass. She had the very definition of that "snapper:. She had a long term boyfriend too, so dude must have had a baby dikk.