How much of your body can you feel?

I...

• Am feeling myself. 100%

• Am more present in the head and the rest gets dimmer below the neck

• Am wondering if I even have a body because all I can do is think about the feelings you're saying

• Am surprised by what I can and cannot feel

• Am barely aware of my flesh beyond gentials, hands and face

• Can feel some bits but have huge chunks with no sensation (Please detail)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Using this template as an example:

Templates-Teenager-Boy-Body-Outline-Sample.jpg

And we'll use traffic lights as:

• Red = Zero sensational awareness, I cannot get my mind in there and feel the region.
  • Yellow = Moderate sensational awareness. I can feel the surface or parts around there but not totally vivid.
  • Green = Full sensational awareness. All of it, all the time, at all levels is perfectly felt.

A good example of a green zone is the muscles around your eyes. Red zones vary from people to people. Also note are you able to feel the front or rear side of your body with more clarity or are they both equal? Same with left and right.

It might help to map it out so edit the pic and post it up if you wish rather than typing your experience because it will be very interesting to see how the Coli relates to its Earthday Suit...

Poll Option 1 = Whole body will be green. You can effortlessly feel with vivid clarity from head to toe and can leap around wherever you wish inside your embodiment.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't feel nothing unless it's stimulated by the outside world or an inside organ.

Right now I can feel my back because I'm laying on it.

I can feel my fingers because my phone is in my hand.

If I stood up I could feel the bottom of my feet due to the floor.

If not for outside stimuli I'm pure consciousness.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
OP tryna introduce people to meditation :salute:

One step at a time, breh. Thing with that word and its associations has most people either trapped in a bliss loop illusion in which they keep tickling their pleasure circuits and make no actual, tangible real world progress or they "Just don't get it" as the level of noise in their nervous system won't allow them to sit still. I call my process Journeying instead because that is exactly what it is. A journey to your inner realm, your true Self.

A man comes to a session. Sits down, looks around and thinks "This class is full of idiots, fakers and simpletons". 90 minutes later he gets up, leaves and goes back to work (who were paying for his sessions). Comes back next time, same thing. Comes back next time and at the end of the session says "Why does it feel like someone has just smashed a 2x4 across the back of my neck? I was fine when I came in and now this pain is doing my head in".

Response?

"The pain was always there. You've just become aware of it".

After that his life totally changed as he realized the correlate between the way he was (re)acting to external cues via his famous short fuse was a way of venting the pain he wouldn't allow himself to feel in his day to day that was wracking his frame underneath his standard brain waves. This is why Journeying is so effective because I'm not about tripping the bliss switch and still sitting in your head (which is what most meditation presents) but about bringing the whole body, mind and Soul into the present moment in order to dig and excavate resources you didn't know you possessed.

Take Ecstasy and you will feel everything.

Just the contrast of this experience alone vs the standard emotionally deadened state of the Adulterated populace should be enough to tell you that something is very, very wrong with the world. Those who know, know. Its also why MDMA is so effective in treating things like PTSD, depression etc.. as its all about feeling and allowing yourself to feel freely.

678ed8168082aba85b7022c3c1d8a655

The fact they don't do this and instead push modalities that are ineffective at best and dangerous at worst with adverse side effects as well tells you everything you need to know about the realm in which you dwell.

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
I can focus in on organs and random points of my body. Like if I have a full stomach I can get my body to digest and break it down

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can feel every part of my body. I can also move every part of my body at will, including flexing the muscles and moving the skin on every part of my body. I'm a horse though, so.... :manny: