How much of a failure do you have to be to fail at doing a mass shooting?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
And for some reason we will NEVER hear from this guy again,...no updates or Nothing..move on to the next thing... Soulja boy will buy a Jetski with his face on it and that'll be the new thing.

:russ:

I be wanting to know if these POS is suffering in prison or DEAD!

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This is why men need to work. This is a direct result of unemployment, no education and too much social media.
Nah fukk that. It's inherent in his blood.

If he were black, there would be all types of sarcastic jokes in this thread like "We need to build more community centers :troll:"

He gets no pass. Ain't that right @Matt504 ?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Thank God this idiot was caught and no one was killed.

BREAKING: Man lights a cigar and looks around the store for 'someone good' to shoot during a live stream

Richard Klaff, 20, live-streamed the shooting on at a Kroger in Fort Wayne, Indiana

He started by lighting a cigar in a bathroom above the Georgetown Kroger 'I'm gonna shoot 11 people... watch'.

'Which one am I gonna choose? Let me find someone good real quick, I ain't gonna kill no old-a** man,' he said.

'I'm going out with a bang... baby watch,' he said

Klaff eventually spotted a woman 'Oh yeah, I see one, I see one,' he said —- He fired six rounds at her, but missed, and no one was injured

He then fled the store and was arrested in another store nearby soon after

Klaff was charged with three counts of attempted murder and one count of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and locked up in the Allen County Jail

Iono... judging by his vernacular i think it's safe to blame rap music

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the other White people in that store just walk right by a dude with a pistol in his hand? :what:

Those muddafuggas ain't go no kind of awareness.

How did security not notice him? But let me fail to scan a fugging orange and here they come.