How much of a failure do you have to be to fail at doing a mass shooting?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Thank God this idiot was caught and no one was killed.

BREAKING: Man lights a cigar and looks around the store for 'someone good' to shoot during a live stream

Richard Klaff, 20, live-streamed the shooting on at a Kroger in Fort Wayne, Indiana

He started by lighting a cigar in a bathroom above the Georgetown Kroger 'I'm gonna shoot 11 people... watch'.

'Which one am I gonna choose? Let me find someone good real quick, I ain't gonna kill no old-a** man,' he said.

'I'm going out with a bang... baby watch,' he said

Klaff eventually spotted a woman 'Oh yeah, I see one, I see one,' he said —- He fired six rounds at her, but missed, and no one was injured

He then fled the store and was arrested in another store nearby soon after

Klaff was charged with three counts of attempted murder and one count of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and locked up in the Allen County Jail

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
This is where the intent is the only thing that matters. There should be a separate charge for shootings like this where if you don’t kill folks, you don’t just catch lesser charges you have a catch all terroristic acts type charge that is automatic 25-life

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One of the reasons why I am in and out of places like grocery stores, etc..., now. You just never know if someone is about to crash out because they are losers and angry at society.
Damn shame we can barely enjoy going outside.