How much longer til WHITE people completely SUCK the life out of TWERKING?

idiot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
twerking is gross regressive behavior better fit for some primate lower on the food chain than humans.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Damn breh, I hate that it had to be you.

All the booty shaking and the twerking is beautiful though breh. Let's unite in appreciate instead of embracing divisions.

Real talk though, I love seeing a woman who knows how to dance Lambada. It's a beautiful thing.

Doggie..those Brazilian chicks will get fukked just off their looks alone..not because of how they dance
Now if they could twerk like say Sultry Simone..they'd get pregnant twice the same night
I just cant explain it..as a man if u can watch that Sultry Simone video i posted without getting an instant semi..twerking is not for u..

P.S this girl is not Brazilian...thats Jhonni Blaze..same girl i posted in one of the videos

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Blame Miley Cyrus for this being the latest thing white people take over then do in a condescending way. I personally love twerking, but from girls that have ENOUGH BOOTY to twerk. Seeing these white bytches with no ass twerking literally makes me flacid. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

as much as i love Brazilian women..i'd take twerking over that samba shyt..yeah its mad erotic but its not seeing twerking in any form or fashion..

Exactly. I love'em too but lets be real aint nonody or nothing fukking with Real twerking.
everybody likes black america's swag. Even in that brazil video in the 90s the 2 nikkas was looking like milli vanilli and strech from 1 on 1 when he was in juice:russ:
And the bytches wasnt doing no sambo they was old skoo twerking like they was in anida howard I need a freak video.

I feel if the badd big booty bytches from america start heading to brazil and places like that, shyt is gonna hit the fan big time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: If they wanted to see some real twerkin, why not get a black woman who can actually do it?

because twerkin was slutty, whorish and could only be seen at 3am on uncut.....

until white bytches started doin it noow its fun and also a exercise :stopitslime::russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i said she had a nice body you big gorilla

but you know damn well she's not "twerking"
I said the same exact shyt like 10 YEARS ago when I 1st seen this vid
bytch body bad but she dont got ass, a nice one but not no bulky thang and she definitely not twerkin. Real twerkin from a bytch with real ass makes your heart sink and go like :noah: Its a certain feeling u get when u see a woman basically being still but her ass jumpin like she got 15 inch speakers in each ass cheek:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like some of the shyt on this channel and the faces of dudes is funny but for some reason I dont like this shyt.

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is real twerking, not that white shyt that mainstream america is praising. :scusthov:

sultry-simone.gif

:blessed:

Last edited:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
For all those crying about white people taking shyt over. Why the fukk are you on the white man's internet trying to take over? White man invented the internet, so quit being hypocrites. And dancing wasn't invented by anyone, every race of people dance.