How much does good grades weigh in on actually intelligence

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I get into this argument like once a week with HIGH GPA having nikkas who try to bamboozle me:why:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Nobody cares about GPA's in the Work World. Whats crazy is I been at Company's where the Janitor knew more about the whole organzation then the President :krs:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
To answer your question no.It's a lot of smart nikkas who just don't put in 100% effort in their schooling.GPA is a gauge of work ethic.If you put in the work any nikka can get a high GPA unless you're retarded or some shyt.Plenty of nikkas with wack GPAs but high test scores. I was one of those nikkas.My test scores were the only reason I got in college.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
To answer your question no.It's a lot of smart nikkas who just don't put in 100% effort in their schooling.GPA is a gauge of work ethic.If you put in the work any nikka can get a high GPA unless you're retarded or some shyt.

What do you think are the 3 best ways to try and measure real intelligence?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
What do you think are the 3 best ways to try and measure real intelligence?

Depends on the intelligence you are trying to measure.

Everything doesn't translate to pen and paper testing.Is a mathematician more intelligent than a musical genius?Don't believe there is a sure-fire way to measure that.I guess IQ testing is the best way to go,but even those are not foolproof.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ur GPA tells ur ability to catch on to directions, ur skills with numbers, and it reading comprehension, and ur work ethic. These are essential skills to have in the real world. Yu gon have these people that are in denial sayin it doesn't mean much, but in reality it separates the weak from the strong.

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
None...at all. George McClellan was a salutatorian at West Point but damn near lost the Civil War for the Union. On the other hand, Ulysses S. Grant was a drunk but won the war.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ur GPA tells ur ability to catch on to directions, ur skills with numbers, and it reading comprehension, and ur work ethic. These are essential skills to have in the real world. Yu gon have these people that are in denial sayin it doesn't mean much, but in reality it separates the weak from the strong.

:dry: