How much do you sweat at the gym brehs?

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
Some gyms are ghetto as fukk and dont have proper venting so it gets hot in there - but i mean if your heart isnt pumping and youre not sweating, go home.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the exercises, for example bench pressing aint got me even nearly as sweating as some heavy deadlifts & squats.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i hit the pre workout, I sweat profusely, and I'm a slim dude. I bring my own microfiber towel. I do the Mr Perfect keep it across my neck while i lift. :russ:

First of all this thread is very and I mean very :dame:

What about females sweating at the gym? :lupe:

Is it :shaq: or :huhldup:?

Discuss...

I saw this super thick, stripper body type, badd chick rockin the gray spandex on the elliptical. I was legit with the :takedat:. She had a lil sweat line down the crack, sexy af. :ehh: After she hit the stair master, i took a peak, :francis: her booty crack and under buns was soaked, :jbhmm: Then she hits a weight bench uses it...and doesnt wipe anything down. :what:Huge puddle of ass sweat, wasnt sexy at all.:scust:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I run a mile on the treadmill hard, get drenched then lift. I find that warming up on the mile before I lift causes me to have a consistent sweat thru my lifting. When I wipe my head + face clean , do a set of shoulder presses and I'm drenched again :whew: