How much do you sweat at the gym brehs?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yesterday I wore a grey tee shirt *that I have not been able to wear in 1.5 years* and I was literally pouring from my neck to navel :wow:

It felt so good :noah:

Others just staring knowing you're working hard :obama:

Some people probably like :scust: but all it does it motivate me to sweat more :blessed:

I know more sweat doesn't = more fat loss but I guess it's a psychological thing that keeps me motivated :manny:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday I wore a grey tee shirt *that I have not been able to wear in 1.5 years* and I was literally pouring from my neck to navel :wow:

It felt so good :noah:

Others just staring knowing you're working hard :obama:

Some people probably like :scust: but all it does it motivate me to sweat more :blessed:

I know more sweat doesn't = more fat loss but I guess it's a psychological thing that keeps me motivated :manny:

In general, it does.

If your not sweating, you aren't working out hard enough.

I'm always drenched in sweat at the end of my workouts.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It really depends. My work gym has much better HVAC than my home gym, so I will be drenched at home from the same workout that would be no sweat at work. In any case, negus see the weight on the bar, the perfect form and the physique.... as far as demonstrating how hard one works everything else is irrelevant :frommido:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It really depends. My work gym has much better HVAC than my home gym, so I will be drenched at home from the same workout that would be no sweat at work. In any case, negus see the weight on the bar, the perfect form and the physique.... as far as demonstrating how hard one works everything else is irrelevant :frommido:
:obama:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not always, depends on the activity

I said in general but I also should of made myself more clear. In my opinion, if you aren't sweating, you aren't working out hard enough.

From my very own eyes and I can see a clear difference in people who perspire regularly during or after a workout vs people who swear little to none over time. Dudes who ain't sweating are the typical people at the gym taking up space, more concerned with talking to everybody taking they good old time. After months of attending they look exactly the same with no gains whereas the people who do sweat evolve.

If this wasn't the case, sauna suits would not sell nor would people utilize the sauna either to burn extra calories.

Personally my heart rate reaches as high as 180 after a run and I burn almost nearly 1000 calories in my gym when the a/c is broke during the summer during cardio days. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't sweat thru that.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Going hard on the cardio now for long periods so that alone has me drenched but the days I hit 5x10 squats, and RDLs I'm looking like Patrick Ewing in double overtime before i even hit the treadmill.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I said in general but I also should of made myself more clear. In my opinion, if you aren't sweating, you aren't working out hard enough.

From my very own eyes and I can see a clear difference in people who perspire regularly during or after a workout vs people who swear little to none over time. Dudes who ain't sweating are the typical people at the gym taking up space, more concerned with talking to everybody taking they good old time. After months of attending they look exactly the same with no gains whereas the people who do sweat evolve.

If this wasn't the case, sauna suits would not sell nor would people utilize the sauna either to burn extra calories.

Personally my heart rate reaches as high as 180 after a run and I burn almost nearly 1000 calories in my gym when the a/c is broke during the summer during cardio days. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't sweat thru that.

I hear you.

I just don't sweat much in general. If I'm doing really heavy sets at low reps, I might not break a visible sweat. Cardio depends, I sweat less from my head than anything. I'm not in great shape but I work hard in the gym.

I know what you are getting at however.

Last edited: