How much damage did Biggie do to the prestige of working at UPS?

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
That must be a Canada thing..I've heard it takes forever to be a driver in the states, and most people are coming in as package handlers making $10-$12/hour.

Starting wage is a lie $8.75 then a yearly 50 cents. I know i worked there for 5 years and a loader. Job is shyt its stable but what you really gonna do with $200 weekly checks? :stopitslime: Also there has been a hiring freeze for drivers at ups for a few years and since shyt is by seniority it was backed up for a few years to get a spot. Homie that i started out with still there 8 years and still hasnt gotten a shot at driving :sadcam: that struggle that hes invested so much time and at 28 pulling in $300 checks.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
IDK, a friend of mine has been a loader there for over a decade now over here by Sac. He was a driver for a bit but didn't like it. Makes around $50K a year.

Single, lives in a condo and a season ticket holder for the 49ers (already got his deposit in for Levi's Stadium next year) . Not bad of a living if you can put up with it :obama:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
IDK, a friend of mine has been a loader there for over a decade now over here by Sac. He was a driver for a bit but didn't like it. Makes around $50K a year.

Single, lives in a condo and a season ticket holder for the 49ers (already got his deposit in for Levi's Stadium next year) . Not bad of a living if you can put up with it :obama:

:skip: that broke boi no ambition in life will not make it. Why do some of you settle and think making barely ok money is good living?

I dumped UPS went to school and my first year i made a cool 62k ive been at my job 3 years and im about to clear 100k in a decade i better be above 200k never settle brehs.:salute:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to work at UPS loading the trucks. Some of the funnest years of my life :manny:

I found my homie Jamel passed out from heat exhaustion in the trailor next to mine. Never seen him again.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If you can put up with the nonsense, UPS is a stable long term job. I worked there in college but I got fed up one day and quit during the shift with boxes coming into the truck and everything. The sort manager put me on the "do not rehire" list

the problem with UPS, is they weed out most cats by breaking their back literally when they first start by having them load and unload trucks 8 hours a day for like $8/hr.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
I used to work at UPS loading the trucks. Some of the funnest years of my life :manny:

I found my homie Jamel passed out from heat exhaustion in the trailor next to mine. Never seen him again.

shyt was a blast though. My area was drama when we got 2 chicks as loaders :shaq: everyone and our supervisor hit it. Then one of them caught feelings and wifed her up :cape:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
I see them cats coming from the hub after a shift, look like they just coming straight off the plantation. Back in the day my roommate had the "wall" tumble down on him in a trailer, quit after the third day, went back to school full time.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Apparently them dudes make good money and the job is stable as fukk

Probably at the same job 20 years while Biggie is dead* :heh: (too soon?)

*not involved with UPS

My homie made 89k last year he's a driver.

He is 24 making that only been a driver for 3 years.

Hard ass job but making Almost 90 K a yet eases the pain.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was a blast though. My area was drama when we got 2 chicks as loaders :shaq: everyone and our supervisor hit it. Then one of them caught feelings and wifed her up :cape:

Sheeeit. We had 1 chick our pod who was butch and strong as shyt. She would volunteer to load the irregs.:bryan:

We all liked having her around. If she finished her trailor before you did, she was cool enough to be like " just scan, send the boxes back so I could build the wall". Man, now I really miss those days :sad:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Sheeeit. We had 1 chick our pod who was butch and strong as shyt. She would volunteer to load the irregs.:bryan:

We all liked having her around. If she finished her trailor before you did, she was cool enough to be like " just scan, send the boxes back so I could build the wall". Man, now I really miss those days :sad:

The bytches we had where ghetto broads that were maybe 5 in the streets but in the hub they were 9s cause thats all you saw.

I hated the irreg trailors once just dumped everything on the floor no walls and built one wall at end to make it look full :lolbron:only had 200 packages on my scanner lol.