How much a month do you spend on streaming and subscription services?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So, im reading and there isn't much good info being shared. Sony dominated boards tend to be this way :francis:

Sohh... First off, we don't download anymore, we stream things these days. You only download if you think you gonna be without internet. If you're always connected where you watch, you eat/win

And everything that is watchable is online for free, fukk what anyone else gotta say because I've been doing this since sohh :stop:
I've been on both sides of the piracy issue and honestly it's just easier to sub to services to get what you want. If they don't offer it I can still see piracy like some of these streaming services don't have a song I want or an album.

We've reached a point where you can get access to 40+ million songs instantly for $10 a month and there's still people not paying for that like it's a bad value. When I was a kid $10 a month was one CD and you bought 2-3 a month easy. I guess because I came up like that my values are different.

When I did pirate it was mostly because I was broke as hell and couldn't really afford to buy rather than because I refused to pay. As my income went up I just naturally gravitated to paying for stuff.
This is so wrong that I had to throw a flag. You don't pirate so you don't know how they move or how they eat. So I go to a single site and I can instantly watch anything from hulu, Netflix, regular tv or cable shows, movies including those still in theaters. Free, no invitations. If I stop a movie (even abruptly) the next time I go back to that movie it'll ask if I want to continue where I left off, again, as free as the coli is.

Now how is that not more convenient, did I mention it's free?

My girl likes anime, she found a site that post every anime from Japan within an hour of showing and they have and/add English subs. Has literally every anime, free.

Another site has every major tv channel from hbo to tbs. I don't even press play on this site the channel starts playing after a 5sec load. I want even paying for the internet. Cox? Comcast? I know how to fly free but why ask me when you can ask yourself how. The answers are not hard to find...

Tru Story :manny:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
-$8 a month for google play music/youtube prime

-Psn $40 annually (i always purchase when there are sales)

-Netflix from sister

-I spend about $100 a month on digital movies specifically vudu. Im trying to build my digital movie library. So far I own 342 movies and i just started last august.

- my amazon prime just expired and im not gonna renew. I dont use the prime streaming i rarely shop on amazon now.

Im thinking about supporting certain artists from deviant art via patreon.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
PSN - $12
Netflix - $14
Googles [show title] + putlocker for everything else

I'm Canadian, I'm not paying for more than I should.