How many you simp *** nikka get on your knees and eat the box

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Only 69 or I pick her up in the air. The f*ck I look like getting on my knees? :stopitslime: Other things that are a no go:

1) Male missionary. Had an Asian chick try to get me to do this once. She wanted me to get on top, stick the D in, and then close her legs while I hit it from the top. The f*ck I look like ridin' you like a b*tch while you grab my azz? :heh:

2) Reverse pile driver. Freaky b*tch tried to get slick and stick her fingers in a nikka backside, had to kill that sh*t quick. Never leave yourself vulnerable brehs, b*tches will test you.

3) Fart/bathroom openness. If you need to fart, go to the bathroom, don't be doing that sh*t around me. Once a bish gets too comfortable, the real her comes out, then you'll see sh*t like the bish not shaving her underarms for 2 weeks or stubby legs for a week. F*ck that. And no, you can't come into the bathroom to watch me p*ss/sh*t. Tryna front like your forgot your comb :rudy: What's with these bishes tryna be all up close and personal with a nikka's biological system? :dwillhuh:

Man, I was almost a victim of this once, I was getting that throat and felt fingers going towards my manhole... Had to dead that shyt,asap. Slapped her hand like a little bad ass kid.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Man, I was almost a victim of this once, I was getting that throat and felt fingers going towards my manhole... Had to dead that shyt,asap. Slapped her hand like a little bad ass kid.

Yeah breh, now I only f*ck in positions where I can see her hands at all times. It be funny how they do it to. It ain't like they go right for it, they creep up on you trying to catch you off guard. B*tch you ain't slick. :rudy:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I be right in the shower wit my chicks like this

jVd8z.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
main girl: you should be willing to lick ass n pus in every position.

other chicks: just go w ur gut.. but never stick ur tongue in it or lick the ass.

idk y you would ever be on ur knees though.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
1) Male missionary. Had an Asian chick try to get me to do this once. She wanted me to get on top, stick the D in, and then close her legs while I hit it from the top. The f*ck I look like ridin' you like a b*tch while you grab my azz? :heh:

lol wut

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
C'mon brehs, now we're gonna try and make it seem like there's a way to be gay or even suspect while giving oral sex to a woman?

:mindblown:

Seems like the straightest act in the world to me.

Having sex with a female is gay, brehs. A lot of yall showing your true colors

aQSx1.gif

You one of those "eat the team" nikkaz? :lolbron: Eating a b*tch out is not gay. You on your knees while she's towering over you grinding your face is kinda b*tchmade though. To be honest, in general, eating p*ssy is a bytchmade act, unless you are doing it in a physically dominant position (e.g. eating her while she's in the air) but it's 2013, so you go with the flow. But it should always be done in "scoop" mode. She's on the bed, or in the air, cool. But you on your knees and she telling you to eat this p*ssy f*ck nikka? :ufdup: You gon' be walking around and the b*tch is gon' smack your azz like a stripper with the :takedat: face :lolbron:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Yall some clown ass nikkas :pacspit:

She don't respect you.

I cant think of a more feminine position :heh:

sorry my nikka i go off of real life experiences not internet opinions

never heard a woman in real life diss a nikka for this plus who the fukk on they knees eating p*ssy anyway? lol if anything a nikka might end up like that on some freaky shyt

but why wont a woman respect you? lolol seriously tho bro