How many you simp *** nikka get on your knees and eat the box

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i suck on p*ssy while she standing/sitting/layin down/on the side/from the back i dont give a fukk real talk

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Only 69 or I pick her up in the air. The f*ck I look like getting on my knees? :stopitslime: Other things that are a no go:

1) Male missionary. Had an Asian chick try to get me to do this once. She wanted me to get on top, stick the D in, and then close her legs while I hit it from the top. The f*ck I look like ridin' you like a b*tch while you grab my azz? :heh:

2) Reverse pile driver. Freaky b*tch tried to get slick and stick her fingers in a nikka backside, had to kill that sh*t quick. Never leave yourself vulnerable brehs, b*tches will test you.

3) Fart/bathroom openness. If you need to fart, go to the bathroom, don't be doing that sh*t around me. Once a bish gets too comfortable, the real her comes out, then you'll see sh*t like the bish not shaving her underarms for 2 weeks or stubby legs for a week. F*ck that. And no, you can't come into the bathroom to watch me p*ss/sh*t. Tryna front like your forgot your comb :rudy: What's with these bishes tryna be all up close and personal with a nikka's biological system? :dwillhuh:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon brehs, now we're gonna try and make it seem like there's a way to be gay or even suspect while giving oral sex to a woman?

:mindblown:

Seems like the straightest act in the world to me.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Having sex with a female is gay, brehs. A lot of yall showing your true colors

aQSx1.gif