How Many Years In Prison Do You Think 6ix9ine Deserve To Get?

If You Had The Power How Many Years Would You Give 6ix9ine?

• 5 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• 10 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• 30 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• Life In Prison In Popular Generation

• I Would Give Him The Epstein Special

Results are only viewable after voting.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see alot of people mad about 6ix9ine only having to do a minimum of 5-10 years in prison after snitching on the entire world instead of his original 47 years.

So I'm wondering how many years do y'all think he should do and how many years would you sentence him to if you was the judge in his case?

Keep in mind that 6ix9ine:

1. Was disrespecting the Black community

2. Was disrespecting OGs like J.Prince

3. Admitted he was a pedophile

4. Admitted he's a fake gangsta

5. Was a known clout chaser

6. Was a fake crip turned fake blood

7. A culture vulture

8. A snitch/rat snitching on people like Kooda, Cardi B, Fetty Wap, and other people who did nothing to him

9.A lame

Now knowing all this information If you had the power or was his judge how many years would you sentence him to? Or would you just give him the Epstein special?

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot to mention how 6ix9ine was jealous of Shotti. He beating his babymama on a regular basis because he thought that she wanted to fck Shotti. He was also getting mad about Shotti getting all the shine and fcking all the bytches. He started hating on Shotti because everybody realized that 69 was just a bytch and Shotti was the real gangsta. Even in the Beakfast Club interview they wanted to talk to Shotti because they knew he was the real gangsta. His jealousy for Shotti eventually lead to Shotti fcking 69 babymama after she had already been begging him to fck her. Same thing with Cuban Doll. She wanted Shotti instead of 69 and started fcking her. 69 jealousy for shotti is one of the main reasons of him snitching.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mexicac was ordering hits on people but he dont deserve time:mjtf:

I know this is how cacs, mexicans, and non black ppl feel but this is how alot of black people who so called hate 69, snitches, pedophiles, and woman beaters feel too.

They wouldn't dare say that about Shotti tho. They cool with black people going to prison but they hate to see non black people get punished or get sentenced to prison time.

They have sympathy for non black people but they got no mercy or sympathy for black people. They would crucify a black person if a black dude snitched on a gang of Mexicans but they willing to overlook and be understanding to a Mexican snitching on a black gang then they sit around hoping the Mexican get time served and come home since he snitched then they hope he come home and drop hits and continue trolling and hope that he overcome him snitching and they hope people support him and not care about him snitching.

And they hope he stays safe and that nothing happens to him. If a black person did the same exact thing they'd be wishing death on him and wishing the worst for him. The c00ns, cacs, and non black people think exactly like this.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling he won’t get touched. Like ever.
:unimpressed: ESP in ny