how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I went on and paid it off at Gamestop on Friday. Closet 24 hour Walmart from me is in Taylor, bout a 20 min drive, and GS is right up the street. I was shocked that they were doing a Midnight release though cause it is in the hood. These nikkas usually close at 7 n' shyt. Im in that thang though..

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
man no the last midnight release i went too they had it was hella packed i cant remember what game it was

i'll go when it opens that early morning with no lines unless people calling in sick for that day

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
i live in palestine texas so that is the country it ain't the hood i live in the good part of texas ain't alot of people out here so im good so the gamestop i go to nothing happens as far as robbery goes.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
I went on and paid it off at Gamestop on Friday. Closet 24 hour Walmart from me is in Taylor, bout a 20 min drive, and GS is right up the street. I was shocked that they were doing a Midnight release though cause it is in the hood. These nikkas usually close at 7 n' shyt. Im in that thang though..
Are you in the D?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is always one like you going into a thread to show you different, who the fukk cares about the next generation ? This was Monday and this generation , on that note drop dead you lame ass nika.

I'm lame? I answered the fukking question the OP presented. How old are you 12? I'm not trying to be different and I'm not knocking anyone who wants to purchase any new games before the new consoles are put on shelves. You weirdos on this site are fukking it up I swear.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk wit me my nikka Ill have a blunt of crack on me and probably some Henn.