how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
no reserve for me, but I used reward points from citibank last week to get wal mart cards. that means I'll be copping from there. most likely tomorrow morning. I work at home now, so I dont need to have it at midnight. especially when the closet 24 hour walmart from me is 20 miles away.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
no reserve for me, but I used reward points from citibank last week to get wal mart cards. that means I'll be copping from there. most likely tomorrow morning. I work at home now, so I dont need to have it at midnight. especially when the closet 24 hour walmart from me is 20 miles away.
20 min is far to you?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
2 hours and 33 minutes.

zFB8y.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
can't believe this shyt is that serious...
nah i can...

what is funny, is that in the dallas area...out around carrollton...there is this walmart that is just off of george bush that nobody ever seems to go to cop games...

i have copped about 10 games a midnight over the last 5 years from them and at best there has been maybe 10 people there...

be like...you guys got that halo 4 :lupe:

they be like...yeah they in the case :rudy:

the gamestop near me is going to be fukking packed...it is right smack dab in the middle of upper middle class suburbs...rich white kids with nothing to do...

plus that asian chick not gonna be their until morning...i know...i called:shaq:

glad i held out...this game almost made me go back to #modbox...