How many times have you got that feeling after a break-up?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Used to get it
Now :ehh: I have the mindset that everything is going to end one day either through death or severing off ties.

So I just brush it off, whatever happens in life is suppose to happen. And nothing I can do to change it

TL15

Veteran
Daps
full

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That feeling sucks but it does pass. The shyt that sucks when you feel like your finally getting over it and they slide back in your text.
I never keep a line of communication open when it doesn't work out with a guy. The only way is to see him around and I will still ignore him like I've never met him.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Feeling I got after my last break up was like :blessed:

Freedom again :banderas:

Time to go hit up Vegas :shaq:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:salute: thanks for the input enjoy brehs, I’m grateful for the sense of community I find on The a Coli

I never keep a line of communication open when it doesn't work out with a guy. The only way is to see him around and I will still ignore him like I've never met him.

In the past I’ve always done the whole cut off communication thing . . I understand why I did that before but that can’t be right in every instance, I really thought this was the one

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: thanks for the input enjoy brehs, I’m grateful for the sense of community I find on The a Coli

In the past I’ve always done the whole cut off communication thing . . I understand why I did that before but that can’t be right in every instance, I really thought this was the one
Yeah I feel you and I've thought about this, but can never find a good reason to keep them around. I won't need them for anything and if I do, I probably shouldn't.