how many times do you orgasm during sex?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
once w my main. then later on with whoever... as long as it's a new chick, it can be a few times in a day.

I don't see how nikkas can get more than 1 w a girlfriend or wife.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
I make my girl cum multiple times while I only bust one nut during the whole session. I usually start eating her p*ssy gently until she cums on my mouth. If I'm feeling bout it bout it that day, I switch up to fukker her with my middle finger until she cums multiple times while I touch her g-spot after I finishing eating her out. Than I process to hit with my cock different position while im hard and solid. She usually come when I'm piping it sideways or she is on top of me while I be constantly sucking her titties. At the end of the day I work more she cums more.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I make my girl cum multiple times while I only bust one nut during the whole session. I usually start eating her p*ssy gently until she cums on my mouth. If I'm feeling bout it bout it that day, I switch up to fukker her with my middle finger until she cums multiple times while I touch her g-spot after I finishing eating her out. Than I process to hit with my cock different position while im hard and solid. She usually come when I'm piping it sideways or she is on top of me while I be constantly sucking her titties. At the end of the day I work more she cums more.

:duck:

Sent from my Gucci Belt via Tapatalk

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

sounds about right. i know im only going once so i put in work first. my wife says clit orgasms > vaginal anyway. shyt im not mad at that...

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

Sent from my Gucci Belt via Tapatalk

Duck? What is so hard about eating p*ssy and finger it until she cums? I'm Dominican so I eat p*ssy by default. What is so her to finger fukk a p*ssy until she is so stimulated to the point she cums a few more times? What is so hard to give a girl a hard solid cock while she is on top and you suck her t*ts? My girl is a Dominican dime, my sex drive is crazy, trust me if she ever cheat on me it won't be due to the lack of sex. I lick her ass hole when I be hitting from the back and hat ass be looking at me. If you think what I do is duck cause to you it sound impossible, your sex life sucks and you will be hating her soon.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
back when i used to beat off i just jacked until i nutted. i used to have numerous jackoff sessions throughout the day tho. i used to start my day off with a good jerk session. i used to go at it with myself:snoop:

SkinsWizNatsCaps

DC SPORTS FAN
Daps
I can as much as I want....

I was debating with a girlfriend yesterday. ..she said she's only able to orgasm once from oral and seldom from sex and she needs breaks...I never knew women needed breaks lol...she also said she rarely masturbates from fear of desensitization...I do it daily. ..and I have no issues. ..she said she masturbated before sex once and was unable to orgasm. ..

I believe it's due to her partner and her mind...imo

I think i could keep up with you.....

lets go nut for nut lol :p:

Daps
Reppin
Illadelphia

I was debating with a girlfriend yesterday. ..she said she's only able to orgasm once from oral and seldom from sex and she needs breaks...I never knew women needed breaks lol...she also said she rarely masturbates from fear of desensitization...I do it daily. ..and I have no issues. ..she said she masturbated before sex once and was unable to orgasm. ..

Definitely due her partner (to some degree).

I can bust once, maybe twice (three times if its exceptional!), but my partner usually gets a few off.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

tumblr_me2rtrmkw61raoufq.gif

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

Pretty much the same thing with me. Does the intensity of your orgasms increase or decrease after the first one?