How many times Cartoon Network gonna bring back BEN10?!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no. there's virtually no live programming on CN now (adult swim is another story). if you watch Teen Titans Go, the new Ben 10 and Mighty Magiswords, and combine that with the fact Adventure Time is on it's last legs, it should be pretty obvious who they're trying to pull in nowadays.

hint: it aint coli brehs.

the live programming was his plan, alot of the stuff he wanted to do would be shyt like amazing orange :scust: cheap, low cost overhead shyt... but I guess it fell through...:ld:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The original Ben 10 was the best out of all of them. Alien Force, Ultimate Alien......all trash.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this is the first time theyve brought back ben 10. theyve all been the continuing story dragonball style.

ill say this though, cartoon network is fukking up. why are they hellbent on killing justice league action, but everytime i turn in to that channel teen titans go seems to be on? i mean every time

The original Ben 10 was the best out of all of them. Alien Force, Ultimate Alien......all trash.

i disagree, the series got better with age. and ben and gwen werent little shyts anymore, so thats a plus

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
this is the first time theyve brought back ben 10. theyve all been the continuing story dragonball style.

ill say this though, cartoon network is fukking up. why are they hellbent on killing justice league action, but everytime i turn in to that channel teen titans go seems to be on? i mean every time

i disagree, the series got better with age. and ben and gwen werent little shyts anymore, so thats a plus
Especially when Gwen showed her true form

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Gave up on it when the animation went to shyt and he teamed with Space Cop. Generator Rex could've lasted longer.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cartoon Network has been :trash: ever since they tried to force every show into the Adventure Time/Regular Show mold. And their reboots on old CN shows have been especially wack.

Teen Titans Go :beli:
Ben 10 :snoop:
Powerpuff Girls :why:
Justice League Action :ehh: This one's not bad, but it airs at 7:30 on Saturdays and never gets reruns :francis:

That said, I fukk with We Bare Bears and Steven Universe, or at least what I've seen of them. :ld:

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
Cartoon Network has been :trash: ever since they tried to force every show into the Adventure Time/Regular Show mold. And their reboots on old CN shows have been especially wack.

Teen Titans Go :beli:
Ben 10 :snoop:
Powerpuff Girls :why:
Justice League Action :ehh: This one's not bad, but it airs at 7:30 on Saturdays and never gets reruns :francis:

That said, I fukk with We Bare Bears and Steven Universe, or at least what I've seen of them. :ld:
go to kimcartoon.me i got all the the best cartoons

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my son had a Ben 10 figure.
im like, "son what in the hell is this thing?"
hes like "4 Arms!"
:gladbron:

"what this from?"