How many times a day do you see a bangin' girl and think,"Damn, I wanna holla, but...

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what inspired the thread. I saw this decent looking Korean girl with a skirt and some of the best legs EHHHHHHHH-VERRRRRR! I thought about following her around the store (y'all been there). Anyway, my situation is different than you. I wouldn't be trying to "build" with her. I already got my girl. I was just thinking about putting those legs in the air. I had a whole bunch of strikes against me, so it wasn't really fear of approaching her, but it was more like, my situation is not set-up right now. Lets say I talk to her, and she gives me the time of day...THEN WHAT?
:to: That's was my mind state yesterday at Bed, Bath & Beyond

Saw a young lady who was dressed nice...

It isn't about sex with me (:yes: saving it for marriage, Coli brehs), but; I'm not in the best space, right now

Forget being embarrassed about it; I'm not sure I would want to deal with someone who'd want to deal with me...:to: why does that read out so pathetic

I know there's women my age (25) would want to build with a man (I have a ton of potential and I'm goin' in the right direction)

But, that should be over 6 months from now

It's not a good feeling

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guy tried to get at me and I ignored him (I was on the phone) and he asked if it was cuz he was too light skinned.

It wasn't even cuz of that, I was just on the phone with my dad.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
When I'm on base, I think all the bad ones are married.