How many times a day do you see a bangin' girl and think,"Damn, I wanna holla, but...

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm too fat, skinny, broke, etc.?

Just curious. Are you taking any steps to improve that situation, or do you just aim for bottom of the barrel ugly girls that you won't have to change for?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I only aim for dimes

Now before y'all start with :duck:

I ain't say I get them all :sadbron:

But it's quality over quantity for me.... It's gon make for some dry ass nights, but when you do get one.....it makes up for all them lonely nights :youngsabo:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Instead of trying to get at dimes when you're a three and just hoping you find one with low self esteem or that's in a bad situation or whatever, you need to focus all of your energy into making yourself a ten. It's always better to just "make it" as opposed to "fake it until you make it".

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
U cant think this way

Its not unreasonable that she is fukking dude uglier/fatter/skinnier/broker than you who just wasnt scaredy

What have you got to lose???

So fukking true. The one thing I need to work on is this. I seen too many situations where I seen a bad broad with a broke and or ugly nikka. Gotta take your shots.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Number one rule when hollering at chicks - NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

You thinking I'm too fat or skinny when you you don't even know what that chick likes or is into. She might be a chubby chaser or like skinny guys

Alot of dudes be like, damn she fine I KNOW she got a man, but how do you know tho?

Now if you think that you personally are too fat, skinny, broke, short or whatever thats on you to do something about it

But that should never stop you from getting at chick...

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:to: That's was my mind state yesterday at Bed, Bath & Beyond

Saw a young lady who was dressed nice...

It isn't about sex with me (:yes: saving it for marriage, Coli brehs), but; I'm not in the best space, right now

Forget being embarrassed about it; I'm not sure I would want to deal with someone who'd want to deal with me...:to: why does that read out so pathetic

I know there's women my age (25) would want to build with a man (I have a ton of potential and I'm goin' in the right direction)

But, that should be over 6 months from now

It's not a good feeling

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I say you just have to be who you are. If you're not the type to holla at dimes all willy nilly then don't do it. If you like to observe and scope out before you approach, be you. Don't get caught up on flame outs because we all have them as men.
But some advice on how I do it. I try to get eye contact with them before going any further. Usually you can tell from the eyes whether or not she's interested. If she holds your gaze without a stank look, or she turns away and smiles, it's ok to approach.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i see them all the time either walking or waiting on the bus and i drive by playing pharcyde she keeps passin me by...

but when i see them i'm on my way to work and money over azz anyday

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
only t!me !d back off !f ! had a ch!ck already but ! dont go at !t to '"get w!t" ch!cks.... !f we see each other ! just chat !t up & see where !t goes... !ts a lot less pressure !f you dont approach !t as w!n or lose you can just relax, be yourself & you wont appear th!rsty.... !f she feels your v!be you won, if not hey, you cant lose what you dont have....

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodness where is the confidence?

Even the hottest of all girls have their own insecurities, that supposed dime you are sweating over probably has her own issues...

If you are fat , get in the gym
If you are skinny, get in the gym
If you are broke, cash should be your focus not a$$

If you are under 6ft sorry breh...there is no hope for you
nba_tracy_mcgrady_amused242_20120424_1369270865.png