How many real friend you you have

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
6 friends that been here with me since day one I use to be more out there worried bout popularity but I've found out real friends, family > having a lot of friends.

.i keep my circle tight, muhfukkas can't be trusted. Stop tryin to be friends with everyone & sit yo tail down !

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I got 9 peoples in my inner circle, that if I ever lose my job, house burns down, they'd open their home up for me to move in. :cheers: I've got alot of aquaintances also but I've cut those down over the years.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Currently, like 1. Two if counting my wife.

I moved out of state and most of my "friends" back home done just about forgot about me. I call back there at least like 1nce a month or so to damn near everyone I chilled with back there or even just some occasional texts or fb messages and most of them b*stards rarely ever get back to me. They quick to send pics or some shyt about some kids or random junk email on occasion.:dry:

shyt is lightweight disheartening, as I grew up with some of these folks or at least have been down with them for many years and amongst all my friends, I typically was the one that held folks down the most as I rarely needed them for anything and just had them as friends. From hook ups, to being there to talk to them about whatever, to doing crazy favors for them, to one of the key testaments of friendships...helping them move, I had their backs thru thick n then. Probably still do cuz I don't cut ties of bonds too easily (if nothing severe has severed them). But oh well I guess.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Currently, like 1. Two if counting my wife.

I moved out of state and most of my "friends" back home done just about forgot about me. I call back there at least like 1nce a month or so to damn near everyone I chilled with back there or even just some occasional texts or fb messages and most of them b*stards rarely ever get back to me. They quick to send pics or some shyt about some kids or random junk email on occasion.:dry: shyt is lightweight disheartening, as I grew up with some of these folks or at least have been down with them for many years and amongst all my friends, I typically was the one that held folks down the most, from hook ups, to being there to talk to them about whatever, to doing crazy favors for them, to one of the key testaments of friendships...helping them move. Oh well I guess.

this, that shyt makes me re-evaluate my life and choices.

and now me and ole girl split so its just fam who got my back..
and all of them live a few hundred miles away :noah:

You meet people over time but its not the same.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
One, i got some friends but there is only one that when the chips are down no matter the circumstances got me 100% no questions asked.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
4 of them (not counting family)

I can honestly say them 4 have never did me dirty in any kind of way.

Been down since day one and if I don't talk to any of them for over a year its still no love lost when we link up. One of them is actually a female and she might be the trillest

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I got 4. A Nigerian that bout crazy, a yank that' get women like no other, a guayanese nikka that also got an insane amount of women and my yank nikka who just chill funny nikka. Everybody else is str8 associates and coworkers. I'm the chill one trying to keep nikkas out of trouble bc I actually got sense and keep a mellow head.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2 and those ties that bind are shyt that could put us all
away for a very long time.
verdj6.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to think I had 3 true friends, but lately I realized they just nikkas I'm cool with like everybody else. I just happen to hang and talk to them more than the rest. Only person I know for sure got my back is moms.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2