How many rappers have reached "legendary" status?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
ahahahah this guy is a comedan. Wasnt ross a correctional officer if i remember. The guy is a fraud. Wake up

You think every rapper you listen to is reciting everything word for word how it happened?:childplease: Most of the shyt the rap about didn't happen at all. Still believing them :duck: ass nikka

Ross is a legend in the game and if you don't see it it's only because you are a hater and a clown. Dude has been running the show and has one of the most successful labels out there. Same with Birdman and diddy:smugdraper::smugdraper:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Ross isn't a legend..not even close. Jeezy is closer to that status than him, but I could see his legacy being swept under the rug on some Bone Thugs shyt in about 10 years though.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Ross isn't a legend..not even close. Jeezy is closer to that status than him, but I could see his legacy being swept under the rug on some Bone Thugs shyt in about 10 years though.

What has Jeezy done for the culture that Ross hasn't? That bullshyt ass label?:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay-z
nas
eminem
LL cool J
the beastie boys
run dmc
snoop dogg
N.W.A
ice cube
dr. dre
a tribe called quest
ice t

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:heh: @ Ross being a legend!!! I don't agree with that definition that people who don't even like Hip Hop know about these "legends" that's bullshyt because people outside of Hip Hop know about Vanilla Ice but that doesn't make him a legend and that also removes people like Bambaataa and Grand Wizard Theodore etc