How many people bought a Xbox 360 Slim/Elite or PS3 Slim/Super Slim?

Did you upgrade to a Slim 360 or Elite/PS3 Slim/Super Slim when they came out?

• Upgraded to first slim and last one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I got the PS3 slim after my 60GB PS3 fat hit me with the:
image.axd

:stopitslime:

Had no choice but to get the slim as they ceased production of the fat. It was definitely NOT an upgrade though for the simple fact that the slim had no backwards compatability :martin::pacspit:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Had 2 og xboxes that both died on me after being repaired by Microsoft. My first Xbox died a few days before GTA 4 came out. I eventually bought a 360 S model which I still have.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
still got the OG 60 gb with the chromed out bezel, spider man font :ahh:

1tb hd in it with CFW :blessed:

and I never turn that shyt on either :woah: shyt sound like a 757 and will heat up the whole damn room :damn:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yeah they got it under control after several revisions (die shrink etc).

Microsoft was so paranoid this gen that they put a fukking enthusiast grade heatsink in the xbox one :laff:

I don't even have something that big cooling my high end PC :dead:

edit: LOOK at this shyt, has a huge fan on top also
tOOhztA.jpg

DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

So that's size of that mother? I always thought the reason they had half the top portion of the console with the vents'n'shyt all out like that was for proper ventilation to avoid all that red ring shyt from the past. The amount of money I've spent on 360's....can't say that I'm mad at this decision.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

So that's size of that mother? I always thought the reason they had half the top portion of the console with the vents'n'shyt all out like that was for proper ventilation to avoid all that red ring shyt from the past. The amount of money I've spent on 360's....can't say that I'm mad at this decision.
Yeah it's wild man, that shyt is almost the size of the blu-ray drive itself. That's why the xbox one is so big.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Speaking of broken xboxs...

@Liquid I just bought my brother a refurbished XBOX 360 (E model) to replace a broken 360 S model he had.
He can sign into my XBOX 1, see all of his previous purchases, play online, play the backwards compatible games, etc. with no problem at all.
When he tries to sign onto the refurbished 360 it doesn't let him. The console works, but it doesn't allow him to sign in. He called customer support and they told him that something was likely wrong with the XBOX hardware. This is the first time I've heard of this happening. Have you?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Speaking of broken xboxs...

@Liquid I just bought my brother a refurbished XBOX 360 (E model) to replace a broken 360 S model he had.
He can sign into my XBOX 1, see all of his previous purchases, play online, play the backwards compatible games, etc. with no problem at all.
When he tries to sign onto the refurbished 360 it doesn't let him. The console works, but it doesn't allow him to sign in. He called customer support and they told him that something was likely wrong with the XBOX hardware. This is the first time I've heard of this happening. Have you?
I cannot imagine what would be the issue. Did he try to do a factory reset?

If that is not it, I can't think of what else it could be. Maybe bad eeprom, possibly banned from XBL.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I cannot imagine what would be the issue. Did he try to do a factory reset?

If that is not it, I can't think of what else it could be. Maybe bad eeprom, possibly banned from XBL.
Bad eeprom makes sense. He's definitely not banned because he can sign onto my XB1 and play every game with no problem at all. MS Customer Support told him to have me try to sign on with my information and if it didn't work that it would definitely be a hardware problem. Not a huge deal because the console has a two year warranty and he's not DYING to play 360 right now, but it's an interesting problem that I've never heard of anyone else running into. He hasn't done a factory reset that I know of yet.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Had the Fat PS3 from 2008-2011. Then my slim from 2011-2014. Then super slim from 2014-Present. I let everyone else in my family use it since I have a PS4 now.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I copped a slim 360 on the day of release, I remember it was debuted at E3 and they were like, "It's on sale tomorrow."

Luckily I had just bought a 360 elite so I took that shyt back and got the slim.

I bought like 3-4 PS3s, only up to the slim, not the super slim.