How many people bought a Xbox 360 Slim/Elite or PS3 Slim/Super Slim?

Did you upgrade to a Slim 360 or Elite/PS3 Slim/Super Slim when they came out?

• Upgraded to first slim and last one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ps3_cech.jpg

WGtw3.jpg

:patrice:

Chef

All Star
Daps
The 2nd 360 refresh was the GOAT. :yeshrug: The next one after that though. :scusthov: The PS3 Slim.:ehh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I owned like 12 iterations of the consoles last gen with all the limited editions and BS they released. I think 7 for the xbox 360 and 5 for the PS3.

I still have my OG 60GB, but I really need to do something because that shyt is really fukking loud. I reballed it and cleaned it up, but I think I need to replace the fan. I also have the XBOX 360 Slim and will keep those for good. The 360 E model sucks actually, downgrade from the Slim. The E model looks the best cosmetically from the 360, I just wish it was a slot load dvd drive instead of the tray load. I guess it's still better than that sliding door trash the super slim has.

The PS3 super slim is ass all around, especially the 12GB model. That shyt would ALWAYS lock up when trying to play GTA V. Sliding door as well to go along with a shytty design. fukk that model.

fukk Microsoft for the RROD and the proprietary hard drive bullshyt last gen. fukk Sony for the PSN network outages. Too many hardware issues and garbage last gen.

edit: :pacspit: Nintendo for the Wii as well

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never upgraded. I bought my 360 and sold it years later and bought a used one again for Gears 3.

PS3 Slim was my first entry into PS3.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I must have had atleast 3 separate units for every configuration of the 360 that was made. :scust:
What a shoddily made system.
the arrogance of Microsoft man. Apple dropped the PowerPC platform because they needed to WATER COOL the systems to keep things running smoothly. What does Microsoft do? Release a console with the same platform with poor airflow and inadequate cooling

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I never upgraded. I bought my 360 and sold it years later and bought a used one again for Gears 3.

PS3 Slim was my first entry into PS3.
That is my favorite design of the PS3. I wish they released a truly BC model and that would be the one I still have. I know some prefer the look of the phat model, but that behemoth is a dust magnet and loud as shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is my favorite design of the PS3. I wish they released a truly BC model and that would be the one I still have. I know some prefer the look of the phat model, but that behemoth is a dust magnet and loud as shyt.
Actually my brother had a Fat PS3 so I used it as a modded PS3 for a while. shyt was overheating and loud as fukk. I tried fixing it but couldn't. I think it was beyond repair at one point. The Slim I had worked perfectly for years. I sold it in 2014, had it since 2010 and had zero issues. Even flashed it with CFW for a while before being FORCED to play online and upgrading.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I upgraded my 360 to slim cause my 360 was on red ring of death twice until new slim came so I traded my original 360 in for 360 slim and no problem since.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
the arrogance of Microsoft man. Apple dropped the PowerPC platform because they needed to WATER COOL the systems to keep things running smoothly. What does Microsoft do? Release a console with poor airflow and inadequate cooling.

Didn't they try and fix it in the later models? I remember around the time they were creating the smaller 360's they had that extended ass warranty for any 360 you had that red ringed they would replace with refurbished units at no cost.

fukking must have shipped 360 units to America my damned self. I've lost count of how many different iterations of this shyt craped out on me to even note which configuration it was.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Didn't they try and fix it in the later models? I remember around the time they were creating the smaller 360's they had that extended ass warranty for any 360 you had that red ringed they would replace with refurbished units at no cost.

fukking must have shipped 360 units to America my damned self. I've lost count of how many different iterations of this shyt craped out on me to even note which configuration it was.
Yeah they got it under control after several revisions (die shrink etc).

Microsoft was so paranoid this gen that they put a fukking enthusiast grade heatsink in the xbox one :laff:

I don't even have something that big cooling my high end PC :dead:

edit: LOOK at this shyt, has a huge fan on top also
tOOhztA.jpg

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Bought both the slims for PS3 and 360. The two best models during their lifecycle imo. The superslim PS3 looks like shyt with the top loader and not a fan of the XB1 looking 360.